Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're heading towards a very bleak society, with the full ruthless consequences of free sex, except for women

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Idk how you guys can not support rape and violence when violence is being used against you. Let me explain.

It is no news that free sex leads to a very bleak and ruthless social situation. The old 80/20 rule is like blackpill 101 and i think everyone here knows that. To the surprise of bluepilled idiots who promoted this shit, free sex means only chad gets laid. Who would've known :feelsseriously:

But there's more. There is still room for things to become worse as society keeps changing and dropping old social rules. How long until high school girls charge their high tier normie classmates for sex because they know they can? How long until there's widely accepted poligamy with chads having 10 wives and other men staring down the barrel of a lifetime of loneliness? How long until average men work 12h a day and then go home to a pod and spend their money on (online) attention from Chad's wives only fans, who live off that and also Chad lives off them?

My point is, society is already ruthless, and there's room for it to get much worse.

Ruthless towards males, that is. Because this situation could balance itself if society really had no rules, via rape, drunk/drugged sex, and other dynamics. Rape is a bit extreme, but drunk sex used to be the standard for average men to ascend. This doesn't sound great, but a ruthless society means we need to be ruthless too.

Except of course these things are strictly forbidden thanks to feminism. You can't pressure or threaten a woman into sex, can't rape her, can't get her drunk or drug her... But she's free to only ever date chads, profit off lonely men with only fans, and make ugly men feel like shit.

So violence IS being used against us. Because we're in a bad situation and threatened with arrest if we try to balance things. How can you not support violence towards women knowing this?:waitwhat::waitwhat:

Last edited:
asexual reproduction is coming brocel. we will seize the means of reproduction and there will be enough to satisfy everybody's needs.
From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!

Idk how you guys can not support rape and violence when violence is being used against you. Let me explain.

It is no news that free sex leads to a very bleak and ruthless social situation. The old 80/20 rule is like blackpill 101 and i think everyone here knows that. To the surprise of bluepilled idiots who promoted this shit, free sex means only chad gets laid. Who would've known :feelsseriously:

But there's more. There is still room for things to become worse as society keeps changing and dropping old social rules. How long until high school girls charge their high tier normie classmates for sex because they know they can? How long until there's widely accepted poligamy with chads having 10 wives and other men staring down the barrel of a lifetime of loneliness? How long until average men work 12h a day and then go home to a pod and spend their money on (online) attention from Chad's wives only fans, who live off that and also Chad lives off them?

My point is, society is already ruthless, and there's room for it to get much worse.

Ruthless towards males, that is. Because this situation could balance itself if society really had no rules, via rape, drunk/drugged sex, and other dynamics. Rape is a bit extreme, but drunk sex used to be the standard for average men to ascend. This doesn't sound great, but a ruthless society means we need to be ruthless too.

Except of course these things are strictly forbidden thanks to feminism. You can't pressure or threaten a woman into sex, can't rape her, can't get her drunk or drug her... But she's free to only ever date chads, profit off lonely men with only fans, and make ugly men feel like shit.

So violence IS being used against us. Because we're in a bad situation and threatened with arrest if we try to balance things. How can you not support violence towards women knowing this?:waitwhat::waitwhat:
We are in that society my man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back