Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy we’re gonna get raided with peace and love boyos

They better raid us with pussy

Ewww Lisp-Nasal voice already over for that guy

Oh no not the raiders

Those guys sound like mouth breathers. Also would explain why we've seen an uptick in soys trying to "save" us like I thought. Or maybe not it was 22 hrs ago. Looks like we're in for a storm oh gosh

Last edited:
delusional people at the comments. “Let’s help them by harassing them”, “lets tell them advice that even a 2 year old could figure out like shower(which everyone does), go outside(lots of people here are in school/work/do leisure activities so go outside by default) etc etc. ironically, those who say go outside you ask them where they’ve been to outside their country can’t answer it. Just hilarious the gaslighting in the comment section. A couple of based users though.

delusional people at the comments. “Let’s help them by harassing them”, “lets tell them advice that even a 2 year old could figure out like shower(which everyone does), go outside(lots of people here are in school/work/do leisure activities so go outside by default) etc etc. ironically, those who say go outside you ask them where they’ve been to outside their country can’t answer it. Just hilarious the gaslighting in the comment section. A couple of based users though.
Yeah this
Idk why everyone just assumes incels haven't even tried anything or put themselves out there. Makes me cringe every time.

Yeah this
Idk why everyone just assumes incels haven't even tried anything or put themselves out there. Makes me cringe every time.
They have to come up with some rationalization for why we are single, otherwise they would be implicitly admitting that society is not just, that lookism is real, there isn't someone for everyone, females discriminate much harder than men in dating, etc.

Basically it would shatter their entire worldview if they acknowledged us as normal people who just failed because of society and not a lack of trying.

They have to come up with some rationalization for why we are single, otherwise they would be implicitly admitting that society is not just, that lookism is real, there isn't someone for everyone, females discriminate much harder than men in dating, etc.

Basically it would shatter their entire worldview if they acknowledged us as normal people who just failed because of society and not a lack of trying.
Yeah and their idea is to just bruteforce accounts into the system, go into comments all so they can chadsplain as if we've never heard it before?

"Dude shower, just lift bro, just x y z bro", it used to annoy me but I've heard it so many times I just disregard, so their whole positivity raid is just regurgitating nonsense at us.