Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We're going to be tormented.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Its going to be just like in school years ago when kids got bullied for being "gay",even if you werent. If you had long hair or liked ANYTHING that was "girly",Chad and his posse would go after you. Now that the media has forced people to accept queers ,the bullies need a new victim group to prey upon,the incels. It's to be "he's incel!" instead of "he's gay!", it will take atleast 20years before the liberals come to our aid. Im glad im not in school because i fit the bill but i feel really bad for all the kids younger than me who are going to tormented tenfold by normies.

However im going to have to deal with this still, i can't help having Asperger's, I'm that kid who doesnt look anybody in the eye, who sit's alone and doesnt say more than two words to people. I look incel and dress incel. I cant help this, it's just who i am. Now im going to struggle even more in life due too the roasties and normies love of being hateful.

Last edited:
That's the price to pay for the fame.

We will always be seen as subhuman to them, so that won't get better with time. Most gays are normie looking so it's easier to accept them, especially since the degradation of religion.

THis is already happening and it will get worse as we approach death. I feel for the incels of the future.

Liberals are the ones attacking us! No one will come to the aid of ugly men, we’re not a potential voting block or a group to cause concern despite the ravings of the unwashed masses. It’s just people being uncomfortable with people who look bad and them finding an excuse to slander us.

We will always be seen as subhuman to them, so that won't get better with time. Most gays are normie looking so it's easier to accept them, especially since the degradation of religion.

Agreed.

True. I just mean now they have an excuse,by labeling us incels they can justify their actions again.

Do you srsly think liberals will help us?

It's not like incels weren't bullied before, but now there's a concrete label (which probably won't catch on).

legit, we are modern day faggots. I was going to make a post on this.

True. I just mean now they have an excuse,by labeling us incels they can justify their actions again.
In my experience "gay" is effectively interchangeable with ugly or in this case, incel. The labeling may be different for now, but the actions will always stay the same. Our existence alone is justification for them fucking with us.

do you think after years of not caring what people think about me, that i will give a fuck about what those facebook retards are going to do to me in the internet? fuck them lmao i don't even know them

also if someone calls you an incel you can say "no u" and it's done, it's replying them with the same grade of maturity

JFL liberals are not going to come to our aid in 20 years. They're never going to come to our aid.

JFL at your cope

It's not like incels weren't bullied before, but now there's a concrete label (which probably won't catch on).
I hope it doesnt.:feelsbadman:
In my experience "gay" is effectively interchangeable with ugly or in this case, incel. The labeling may be different for now, but the actions will always stay the same. Our existence alone is justification for them fucking with us.
I guess, they'll always find a way to go after us.