Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We're getting trolled by fucking POP TARTS

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
I am scrolling through twitter and what in the HELL kind of advertising campaign is this:

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are they virgin-shaming? What is this???

Fuck you PopTarts.

Shitty marketing. Virgin-hating is profitable now.

Disgusting, virgin shaming is seeing as just a joke and even companies can do it, but if you slut shame a fucking whore then it's wrong, I hate this planet.

It is marketing to teenagers, and basement dwellers who I assume are the primary consumers of pop-tarts.

It is marketing to teenagers, and basement dwellers who I assume are the primary consumers of pop-tarts.
...I eat a lot of pop-tarts. Damn me for being a stereotype.

They're all virgins wouldn't they be pissed at this too?

No, because pople at those ages don't take virginity that seriously because they can lose it any day now because of (cope reason). Ignoring the chronically bluepilled, one really doesn't get ultra frustrated at their virginity until they find a community like ours, or become old enough to put in enough effort to become legitimately frustrated, or have a mental illness and life like ER did.

So yea, for most this is just a funny relatable joke that gets people thinking of the product. Maybe share it with like minded individuals by posting on a forum for many others to see.

No, because pople at those ages don't take virginity that seriously because they can lose it any day now because of (cope reason). Ignoring the chronically bluepilled, one really doesn't get ultra frustrated at their virginity until they find a community like ours, or become old enough to put in enough effort to become legitimately frustrated, or have a mental illness and life like ER did.

So yea, for most this is just a funny relatable joke that gets people thinking of the product. Maybe share it with like minded individuals by posting on a forum for many others to see.
what planet do you live on? Literally no one wants to be called out on their virgin status

wtf I hate pop-tarts now

what planet do you live on? Literally no one wants to be called out on their virgin status

In public. This is an advertisement on twitter. No one is getting publicly shamed for this, boyo. It is all internalized.

You all understand this? I have no idea what the joke is. What do these pop tarts have to do with virgins? :think:

I tend to agree with this. I find it hard to believe that any group aware of the concept of virginity takes poking fun at it as a "funny joke"
You all understand this? I have no idea what the joke is. What do these pop tarts have to do with virgins? :think:

I think it has to do with the poptart drinking the cocktail. The cocktail is virgin meaning no alcohol.

Disgusting, virgin shaming is seeing as just a joke and even companies can do it, but if you slut shame a fucking whore then it's wrong, I hate this planet.
Side effects of femoidism. Same why you can't shame and joke about landwhales, while ugly and short men have to deal with toughest forms of discrimination everyday.

I dont get it

Can we slut shaming too ?

Shitty marketing. Virgin-hating is profitable now.

A few years ago there was a bread company that made a similar ad. I can't remember the name of the brand, it was Steinberg or something. Anyway, the ads saturated bus stops near the university. They read "are you a Steinberg virgin?"

Hold on, it was Burgen bread. Use a search engine and search for these words: burgen bread virgin

Also lmao at this shit, a fem-cunt moaning that the burgen ad "sexualises women" when in reality it makes thirsty men die of thirst!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/84...ng-whether-sex-is-really-needed-to-sell-bread

its clearly a female posting on this account

There's a lot of corporate twitter accounts trying to be "sassy" and "hip" these days. It's pretty obvious they're all trying to copy Wendy's. It worked for them but pretty much all the other ones are just cringe-worthy.

Damn we just got roasted

someone should go ER at kelloggs.

It got them likes, but virgin shaming should be punishable by death

This, we should support a brand that gets us.

UPDATE: Sunny D has replied and supports the Virgin Shaming:

AS IF IT'S A CHOICE.

we incels made our rounds, now this shit happens huh

There's a lot of corporate twitter accounts trying to be "sassy" and "hip" these days. It's pretty obvious they're all trying to copy Wendy's. It worked for them but pretty much all the other ones are just cringe-worthy.
Yeah, it's just weird reading these corporate Twitter accounts. Social media is so fucking stupid.

Funny thing is this NEETS who can’t be fucked to cool are probably 90% of their customer base.

Imagine the outrage if they "slut shamed" instead. Being a slut is a choice, being a virgin usually isn't

If you virgin shame an incel is totally ok, but when you slut shame a fucking disgusting whore then is unacceptable, society is corrupted

Thank god i don’t eat that garbage