Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were foids of yesteryear repulsed by their husbands

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Imagine it is 1919 and a relatively attractive woman is married to a man. He is a good provider and she has grown to love him but he is not a good looking man. He has a gut and is going bald and is like 5'8. She dreads sex with him and secretly wishes he was taller and good looking.

Do you think this was a common scene 100 years ago?

My relatives were from that time period. Their marriages lasted 60 -70+ years.
If they were so ugly, the marriages wouldn't have lasted so long.

Last edited:
Maybe foids just didn’t have other options though.

No, most women in the past got married to their looksmatched racematch in civilized society and were happy to do so and breed with them.

Even when there was a looks disparity I'm sure they were happy.

Marital rape is a relatively recent concept and the wife was probably economically dependent on the husband. I think women being repulsed by their husbands was just as common back then as it is today, but the women of the past just had to deal with it.

It's not human nature that changes, it's society.

I think so. Cuckery always existed(if it didnt exist, why the laws against it ?)so she at least thought about having sex with other male. Unless they lived in the forest or something.

Yes, but men had more value in the past, so the effect was less pronounced.

In the past for a woman, the man was their acknowledged physical, intellectual, and financial superior. By virtue of being a man he brought value. Sure there were better men out there, but she was lucky to have the one she did, as opposed to being a disowned "lady of the night".

Yes, but men had more value in the past, so the effect was less pronounced.

In the past for a woman, the man was their acknowledged physical, intellectual, and financial superior. By virtue of being a man he brought value. Sure there were better men out there, but she was lucky to have the one she did, as opposed to being a disowned "lady of the night".
That makes sense.
Marital rape is a relatively recent concept and the wife was probably economically dependent on the husband. I think women being repulsed by their husbands was just as common back then as it is today, but the women of the past just had to deal with it.

It's not human nature that changes, it's society.
High IQ. I think foids then fantasized about their favorite actor more than they liked to admit.
No, most women in the past got married to their looksmatched racematch in civilized society and were happy to do so and breed with them.

Not saying they weren't happy, but did they find their average looking husband attractive?

What’s your face rating /10? How tall are you? Are you bald or balding?

Dating sites kinda ruined everything imo

Dating sites kinda ruined everything imo

+ women think men on their level of education, employment are their inferiors... unless chads.

Women simply overrate their attractiveness thesedays, moreso if they are slim and average Beckies hey actually think they are Megan Fox

Yes. Plenty of books from that period about foids cheating on their betabuxx husband's with younger handsome men. And those men are always protagonists.

Yes, but they couldnt do it anything about it before hypergamy era

Women adapt. This is what people don't take into consideration, women are hugely into conformism.

Women are also very keen to the status quo and back then the status quo was "marry a decent guy while young".