Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WE'RE FAMOUS!

• Thread starter Deleted member 34729
  • Start date
You delete his comment?
No, but I could see it with my super duper mod powers.:feelsclown:

I can’t even approve it the way our system works since the nigger’s banana brigade has so clogged up the approval section his comment isn’t even showing up there for me to approve.:ahegao:

I’d likely have to clear out 150 some applicants at this point to find it and uhhh nope not doing that today sorry.:feelshaha:

some comments:
"We don't allow females here" and they wonder why they're incels lmao
Yes because opening the forum to women will magically get me a gf.
The fact that this forum exists amazes me. Never thought there was an ecosystem/circlejerk for people unable to overcome their own insecurities or problems
Yeah bro imagine being insecure about not experiencing love. Okay smartass, tell me how to receive love from a woman... oh wait, you'll just tell me the exact same things everybody has been telling, the exact same things I've been trying and guess what? I'm still incel. Also, have you ever thought that maybe this forum fills that lonely gap in my heart? Hence, I'm overcoming my problem?

Swear normies are so low IQ bruh, maybe I'm not as stupid as I thought?

what is that
A Jewish racist terrorist group set up in honor of lynched Jewish pedophile Leo Frank who raped and murdered little white girl Mary Phagan.

They are extremely hateful of whites and white western civilization and have gone to great lengths to brainwash young gullible whites into becoming cultural Marxists, communists, SJWs and libtards so as to hate themselves, their race and their own nations nearly if not as much as the Jews themselves already do.

SSRJFJQnEg

LETS START POSTING GORE FOR OUR VISITORS, ANYONE GOT THAT BIANCA DEVINS PIC?

A Jewish racist terrorist group set up in honor of lynched Jewish pedophile Leo Frank who raped and murdered little white girl Mary Phagan.

They are extremely hateful of whites and white western civilization and have gone to great lengths to brainwash young gullible whites into becoming cultural Marxists, communists, SJWs and libtards so as to hate themselves, their race and their own nations nearly if not as much as the Jews themselves already do.
thanks

I don’t think y’all understand how much clout this nigger has. His fanbase is gonna troll this forum for years I would not be surprised if it all ends here.

nah. we ve had attention before...nothing new.

View attachment 506971
Dude just go to any gore-dedicated place and you will find things a quadrillion times worse than bianca devins, like that woman being dismembered alive by Sinaloa Cartel or Los Zetas beheading and dismembering 4 elderly women.

Dude just go to any gore-dedicated place and you will find things a quadrillion times worse than bianca devins, like that woman being dismembered alive by Sinaloa Cartel or Los Zetas beheaded and dismembering 4 elderly women.
Gonna need a link, bestgore is gone

did this retard really post about ban appeals instead of id? :feelsmage:

Beware of new GrAYcels even more, this faggot night cause them to come
everyone was a graycel once tho. What is the deal about gatekeeping incel forums lmfao. Or maybe u mean fakecels and larpers?

everyone was a graycel once tho. What is the deal about gatekeeping incel forums lmfao. Or maybe u mean fakecels and larpers?
I am totally against the whole GrAYcel hating shit but don’t blame people for being cautious. The site is very popular there are probably a lot of infiltrators.

I am totally against the whole GrAYcel hating shit but don’t blame people for being cautious.
yeah i hated that shit when i was a greycel but now i understand. so many greycels reveal themselves to be larpers, trolls, or fakecels. some of them just make stupid posts, but i did once too

some comments:

Yes because opening the forum to women will magically get me a gf.

Yeah bro imagine being insecure about not experiencing love. Okay smartass, tell me how to receive love from a woman... oh wait, you'll just tell me the exact same things everybody has been telling, the exact same things I've been trying and guess what? I'm still incel. Also, have you ever thought that maybe this forum fills that lonely gap in my heart? Hence, I'm overcoming my problem?

Swear normies are so low IQ bruh, maybe I'm not as stupid as I thought?
They're beyond braindead lmfao. Don't let it get to you.

Lol the comments are going to make great sewer posts for the next 2 weeks

I clicked randomnly at different points in the vid and all i see is a cackling nigger. Niggers are only funny when they're self deprecating. He's obviously trying to emulate Pewdiepie.

That nigger was annoying af

Which African culture do you celebrate? Which African religion? Which African traditions? Which African sport, music, education system, food?
American Africans have none of these, except trap jungle beats music and killing each other as per tradition

also he's making a joke

I don’t think y’all understand how much clout this nigger has. His fanbase is gonna troll this forum for years I would not be surprised if it all ends here.
Don't say yal

View attachment 506971
Post pics of vore and black children dying. Oh and Lil crying white boys because that's what the commentor is :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
tbf that's probably one of the funniest parts of the site.
You can't really make a "comedy" video then read blackpill stats and people posting their sad experiences and how much they want to kill themselves.
That would reveal the truth.

Last edited:
Fuck this fat nigger and fuck normies. This place is cancer as it its

I didn't even appear on the video @Animecel2D is famous now, and it didn't change much 1200 bluepillers before it was on average 1000 - 1100

American Africans have none of these, except trap jungle beats music and killing each other as per tradition

also he's making a joke
He's literally Ethiopian. They have all of the mentioned and some.

I couldn't watch more than a few seconds of that niggery:feelsseriously: but it had lots of views so I guess we'll see some tourism soon.