Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WE'RE FAMOUS!

• Thread starter Deleted member 34729
  • Start date
Hello TwoMad. You belong on here without your statusmaxx :feelsjuice:

Hello TwoMad. You belong on here without your statusmaxx :feelsjuice:
TwoMad is a fucking chad. Women wouldn't be able to resist his fat, juicy titties.

In all honesty, under the fat, he has a VERY decent lower third. Fatcel = volcel - especially in his (hypothetical) case.

@Animecel2D your in this video

This isn't the first Incels.is video I thought?

Filmed on the day this thread was posted.

So a month ago. Man, YouTubering is hard. I can't imagine releasing something a whole month later. That's like releasing your Halloween content in November.

It's a virus don't click it

Beware of new GrAYcels even more, this faggot night cause them to come
Already been infiltrated by IT faggots. Youtube will cause it to be even worse.

Last edited:
TwoMad is a fucking chad. Women wouldn't be able to resist his fat, juicy titties.

In all honesty, under the fat, he has a VERY decent lower third. Fatcel = volcel - especially in his (hypothetical) case.
mogs me :smonk:

It's over, my fellow African Americans

Even more greycels are gonna come god please nooooooooooooooooo :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Am i on or in it?

Otherwise whatever

Video is awesome. :dab: (He agrees with some banning decisions. He shows concern for some members. He raises awareness of Blackpill.)

We know people laugh at Incels and Truecels. That's why we're the enlightened ones.

Last edited:
Deny all new GRAYCELS users from this point forward. Most likely raid faggots will be joining. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Bluepillers: 191

Don’t you guys have anything better to do?

the video is actually pretty funny lmao

Total: 273 (Incels: 67, Bluepillers: 206)

All that nigger did was read ban appeals. JFL.

N

Follow me on twitch and make me rich like critical role fags twitch.tv/escthectrler

this nigga , talking to much , annoying narcistic stockpile

this nigga , talking to much , annoying narcistic stockpile

I'm going to say the n word to confuse newcomers.
Nigger.

I don’t think y’all understand how much clout this nigger has. His fanbase is gonna troll this forum for years I would not be surprised if it all ends here.

All that nigger did was read ban appeals. JFL.
tbf that's probably one of the funniest parts of the site.
You can't really make a "comedy" video then read blackpill stats and people posting their sad experiences and how much they want to kill themselves.

What a cancerous loud youtuber he is.

Wait, is this actually positive? Did this site just get an advertisement? Or will it be a net negative?
not sure cause i dont know the law of US. But logically, the forum will receive more genuine users (incels) and bluepillers/trolls too (dont worry abou these, they disappear in some days probably). But the forum may become an easier target of judicial complaints, but it depends on the mods (that delete criminal content such as racism)..

not sure cause i dont know the law of US. But logically, the forum will receive more genuine users (incels) and bluepillers/trolls too (dont worry abou these, they disappear in some days probably). But the forum may become an easier target of judicial complaints, but it depends on the mods (that delete criminal content such as racism)..
LOL, nice try ADL but so called “racism” is first amendment protected speech and not “criminal content” no matter how much you blather “hate speech” at truthful statements you do not like.:feelskek:

Ah, the niggers are at it again...

E-cR_88XsAQTavo.jpg

Time to summon the Grand Wizurd.

LOL, nice try ADL but so called “racism” is first amendment protected speech and not “criminal content” no matter how much you blather “hate speech” at truthful statements you do not like.:feelskek:
You delete his comment?