Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based we're entitled to a perfect 10/10 virgin giga-stacy, I explain why

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
There are logical reasons for this, we're all deprived of affection, love and sex, if we had a perfect 10/10 gf who give us love we would treat her in the best way possible, 1000 times better than a Chad would ever treat her

she would be our first gf, so she would be very special for us

we would never cheat on her, like chad would

we, as :blackpill: people, have an high IQ, so we would be also great patners for this

this prove that we are fucking more entitled to have a giga-stacy than a fucking chad, too bad they will never give us a chance, their loss

Wouldn't say so, otherwise people wouldn't answer all my problems wrong
we're not high iq in math maybe, but we understand social dynamics in a very good way

redditfags wouldn't even accept your premise at all, because they subscribe to Jordan Peterstein's ideas about "being strong before you can be virtuous" and "integrating your shadow"

this means:
- you need to be able to pump and dump women, for your love to actually mean anything to a woman :feelsthink:
- you need to make big mistakes, including breaking women's hearts, to become a real complete human being :feelsthink:
- even hurting yourself and many people is perfectly ok, so long as you have your redemption arc at the end :feelsthink:

obviously it doesn't take a lot of effort to realize that this is mostly chad worship, and worship for chad's mistakes, and rubber-stamping of the lifestyles of sexually successful normies and chads, their contrived redemption arcs included

@TheNEET

Lol so you posted the problems to make people look stupid
No, I posted the problems to test the forum and to get the answers, but mainly for the first

There are logical reasons for this, we're all deprived of affection, love and sex, if we had a perfect 10/10 gf who give us love we would treat her in the best way possible, 1000 times better than a Chad would ever treat her

she would be our first gf, so she would be very special for us

we would never cheat on her, like chad would

we, as :blackpill: people, have an high IQ, so we would be also great patners for this

this prove that we are fucking more entitled to have a giga-stacy than a fucking chad, too bad they will never give us a chance, their loss
You mean looksmatch.