Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were either of your parents ever NEET?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
NEETS were unheard of back in those days

Those were probably a thing, but my dad has been working since he was 16. 15 for my mom
My dad was disability check maxxed but I never lived with him.

Basically what he did. I'd wager he played even more world at Warcraft than ER did
That’s certainly a feat. My uncle used to play WoW nonstop back in the late 2000s

You couldn't be neet during soviet era, so no.

Nope. Both were super hard workers and came up from nothing to educated (Not scientist level ofc but college). Ironic considering their son is a lazy POS

My father. He works for a while, then lives as a NEET for a while. But he's not a perfect example of NEET since he's always thinking about ways of getting money instead of just LDARing.

Nope, they've always worked. Job requirements were within humanly attainable range back in the days.

My dad was a lazy ass nigga that pretended to have intellectual meetings with other neet losers at a university building.

Guess i get my laziness from him.

Yes, my mum lived off government single mother payments for quite some time after divorcing my dad.

It looks nice tbh, better than ldar.
I don't like having to think about how to earn money all the time. Like the genius musician Damião Experiença said in this song, "I was born to be financially supported by attractive women"

Nope. Both were super hard workers and came up from nothing to educated (Not scientist level ofc but college). Ironic considering their son is a lazy POS
Don't talk neggy about yourself.

Nope they were born in the right time. They had everything so good.

My parents had me at 17 and 19, and they were on welfare/food stamps for the first 7 years of my life.

Why couldn't they have just aborted me...

My parents had me at 17 and 19, and they were on welfare/food stamps for the first 7 years of my life.

Why couldn't they have just aborted me...
I feel for you so hard bro.