Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "We're bullying you because you hate women not because you are virgin or lonely" is most hypocritical soy bullshit ever

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
It's like saying a black man "hey you disgusting nigger go back to Aperfrica" and then saying "hey I'm not insulting him because he's black I'm insulting him because he's a bad person". Average sentences when soycucks on reddit arguing with incels be like:

" You've never felt touch of a woman":soy::foidSoy::soy:"

"That's why you're still virgin at this age :soy::foidSoy::soy:"

"You're loser, lonely virgin with no friends :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:"

This cucks almost all the time insulting us solely based on fact we're virgin and lonely. They directly target our situation not our "misogny" because they despise virgin and lonely man whether they are "misogynistic" or not. If you kiss their asses enough maybe they'll just tell you what a "good boy" you are and give some useless advices and deep down they'll continue to hate you. Their language always give them away. This is why I cringe hard when I see bluepilled incels. If you don't wanna hate wimen or engage with incel forum that's okay but stop humiliating yourself in front of normies. You could be most feminist cuck ever and They are still despise you if you're virgin. This is like some black man try to prove himself to some ku ku klux klan member.

Last edited:
Trannies appeal to women and are part of the women leaning left wing of politics because castration and feminization humiliation of expendable men is part of the ideal hole society.

it's the usual shit

'you started it, we're just doing it in self-defence!!!'

as if it makes a difference. if you're doing something as 'revenge' or in 'self-defence,' it doesn't change anything about the content of what you're doing. justifications are just abstract intangible shit

hence why vigilantes tend to be violent and fucked in the head

ITcucks will attribute every problem to inkwells to avoid assigning blame to themselves or god forbid, their precious roasties who can do no wrong because they place all femtards on a pedestal as if they're an infallible sacred cow that's perfect and always in the right. Even despite them obviously defending shitty female behavior that's blatantly clear to everybody else. They will die on any hill to whiteknight their princess, even conducting apologetics for their indefensible actions.