Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We’re beating a dead nigger at this point

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
The blackpill community is beating a dead nigger going on and on about lookism and how the world is gynocentric and anti white instead we should be fighting for and working towards a new revolution the blackpill revolution we’re not gonna make a change in the world going in circles talking about the same stuff for years and not taking action.

i agree with you. but what can we possibly do to make us, and future incel generations solve this? if i can think of anything i would post it. but it might not have a solution.

Maybe thERe's anothER way.

Join the INCELWAFFEN DIVISION
Mr285l1

Join ISIS (Incel State of Iowa and South Dakota)

The shit is old tbh but it’ll never go away.

This will just become one of those pages on the back page of the internet in the next 5-10 years.

I never realized how many words have ER in it until I joined this site
Truecel trait: realizing how many words have ER in them

nvm im drunk :feelssus:
anyway dont do anything stupid irl ok?

Opioids. They make the sorrow & sex drive crumble. Take your pick

instead we should be fighting for and working towards a new revolution the blackpill revolution we’re not gonna make a change in the world going in circles talking about the same stuff for years and not taking action.
The first step in true change is real-life organization. There's several roadblocks in our way tho (fed infiltration, censorship of these types of forums, laws being passed to prevent said gatherings bc they fall under "radicalism", inkies being too scared, geographical distance). I genuinely think about this every single day for the past 3 and a half months tho. We can talk in PMs if u want btw

I 100% agree. We should work towards a better future. That is what men do.

i agree with you. but what can we possibly do to make us, and future incel generations solve this? if i can think of anything i would post it. but it might not have a solution.
There's other ways, you just gotta be subtle with your wording. Also imo something a lot of users get wrong here is that it can't and shouldn't be an "incel movement", but rather a "male uprising" instead bc actual incels are too small a number to pose a threat. Blackpill the normies, the men who are in denial, the ones who haven't gotten laid in years, the normie men that are fucking struggling. That is where you must strike. I've heard some users talking about starting Jewtube channels where they'd be discussing aspects of blackpill. Anything we can do, I believe we must all pitch in and try to spread it as much as possible

Images

Desperate times call for desperate measures

I've always said the first step towards creating a fair society is a full legalization of prostitution

I never realized how many words have ER in it until I joined this site
ButtER
MothER
FathER
BrothER
SistER
NiggER
SpottER
LootER
PlayER
PlumbER
ComputER