Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we're at a level in this office where the boss can just say 'i don't like this guy's face' as a 'joke' and get away with it

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
UcKmrts.gif

try saying that to a foid at your work

the stupid nicknames i heard every once in a while just get daily usage now, rofl

nobody working in this office can change jobs easily, most certainly not the autist next to me with several teeth fucking missing, it's so over for everyone
try saying that to a foid at your work
ALL the foids monkey-branched to easier, more well-paying jobs where they can work from home several days a week.

A friend of my father was talking to us about how he fired someone because he didn’t like the way he looks

A friend of my father was talking to us about how he fired someone because he didn’t like the way he looks
he'd fire me if he could find someone to do my job for this cheap, but he can't

he even said this out loud within earshot of all of us, that things would probably go more smoothly if he could hire a team that is specifically trained and has expertise in the problem we're working on, but he just can't afford that so he'll have to make do with us shitheads

JFL at this insane retard

He needs to be taken care off
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg