Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WE'RE APPROACHING CRITICAL MASS

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major
Certified GIGACHAD and Superman actor Henry Cavill is scared to flirt with women for fear of being called a rapist

https://people.com/movies/henry-cav...tant-flirt-over-fears-of-being-called-rapist/

Film superman 570

Lol @ backlash. And their argument is pure hypocrisy. Its over anyway. We should bulk order rope

Just Be Superman theory disproven

Yeah and Twitter wasn’t having that! They mocked dude for speaking truth by saying “well, don’t rape anyone then you won’t be accused!” James Franco was with a 17 year old in New York where that’s legal and he’s pretty much a pariah now, guys get accused of doing stuff 20, 30+ years ago and are roasted for it with no proof. If it sounds believable, it’s believed.
Just Be Superman theory disproven

Well, he’s an oldcel.

this is fucking LIFEFUEL people. if we get chad actors who are maxxed in LMS that are failing with foids then this means that even chads are tired of foid bullshit. this will catalyze a rebellion where we fight back. we can boycott them, create our own movement to counteract feminism etc. look how rapidly the MGTOW(basically coping incels) movement is growing, and notice how a lot of them are average guys not just incel tier guys. then we also get the news that chad is struggling.

Certified GIGACHAD and Superman actor Henry Cavill is scared to flirt with women for fear of being called a rapist

https://people.com/movies/henry-cav...tant-flirt-over-fears-of-being-called-rapist/

View attachment 27686

Yeah i noticed that too. He was also already raked over the coals in the media for dating an 19 year old previously like that's some crime.

If even he can't get laid in 2018 without fear of false accusations or being called a creep...

Chads on PUA sites are wearing personal voice recorders 24/7 so they have audio documentation of all their lays and women can't say they raped them.

The world is going crazy.

Chads on PUA sites are wearing personal voice recorders 24/7 so they have audio documentation of all their lays and women can't say they raped them.
For real?
Where did you hear about this?

Down with the matriarchy. Also hi cucktears

For real?
Where did you hear about this?

On PUA sites I visit. Believe it or not i still cope by believing if i gain a few more pounds muscle or get one more surgery etc i will ascend. So i hang out on them from time to time.

It's not a common protection yet but people do discuss it and some are strong advocates. Ie. "it costs $80 and could keep you out of jail one day" etc.

Well, he’s an oldcel.
C O P E, he is still a mega/gigachad. How often do you see people that look like him without an army of stacy orbiters?

Also look at Gigachad, he isnt exactly the youngest

C O P E, he is still a mega/gigachad. How often do you see people that look like him without an army of stacy orbiters?

Also look at Gigachad, he isnt exactly the youngest

I don’t think he’s a gigachad, good-looking sure but not rugged enough. Gigachad, you mean that photoshopped guy? He looks comical.

I don’t think he’s a gigachad, good-looking sure but not rugged enough. Gigachad, you mean that photoshopped guy? He looks comical.
Cope.
Even standard-tier Chads can slay well into their 40s and 50s, and they aren't even Hollywood actors/A-list celebrities

Cope.
Even standard-tier Chads can slay well into their 40s and 50s, and they aren't even Hollywood actors/A-list celebrities

I never said he couldn’t slay, just that he was older now which is why he was criticized. What are those 7/10s slaying though? Not college girls probably.

Maybe we might see normies and chads going berserk and going ER over some false rape accusations. Might as well right? They are gonna ruin your life so may as well go down in flames.
Also, don't even think about reading the linked article in the OP. It's just tweets rewritten enveloped by advertisements.

Last edited:
Dude has no idea of the looks redpill and the real reason behind why women initiated the whole me too movement. If he did, he wouldn’t be concerned.

Femoidism went too far? Nah, never enough for femoids.