Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW we're all literally faggots if we still rely on our own hands

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
There's no way around this, faux vaginas are affordable and small these days and we don't have any excuse for not having them.

We're basically volcel if we don't have an onahole.

Magic eyes lolinco virgo inhand

I've known about them for years, why the hesitation? It makes me question my purity.

All I can figure is I am so depressed and pessimistic I don't think I'll enjoy it enough.

Maybe what keeps me going is imagining a perfect future when onaholes make my life work and if that doesn't happen I might fall into mega despair and rope? So I naturally avoid actually testing the waters so I can retain the unexplorable dream.

you should just get one to feel pleasure and cope

We're basically volcel if we don't have an onahole.

I've known about them for years, why the hesitation?
Because you don't know which specific type of onahole to buy?
Maybe what keeps me going is imagining a perfect future when onaholes make my life work and if that doesn't happen I might fall into mega despair and rope? So I naturally avoid actually testing the waters so I can retain the unexplorable dream.
This too ngl

Because you don't know which specific type of onahole to buy?
for a long time I used this excuse but I've known of the "grab bag" where they randomly select one for you, still haven't gone for it

maybe deep down I'm still bluepilled and think I will meet a girl and won't need it, which is BS because even if I had a GF giving me sex every weekend it would still be fun to use this:feelsmusic:

i've wanted one for a while but live with parents so worry they'd find it and think i'm even more of a disappointment

they're pretty small, don't you have some box you can store it in? can't you lock your door?

but maybe subconsciously we just haven't accepted we have privacy

I can fap using my mind or humping the wall if the former doesn’t work out

mind is only half the battle TK

i’m buying one as soon as i turn 18