Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We’re all cowards

ThotkillER

ThotkillER

Greycel
If you’ve truly accepted the blackpill into your life for any substantial amount of time you’ve realized that death is the only true cope, rope is just the means. Staying alive is either cowardly or bluepulled tbh

Rope = ultimate cope. Can't deal with life so you end it => the mother of all copes.

SpEak foR yourself

There are good enough copes available in my oppinion.

Suicide is cope. No one cares if an incel dies. Women prefer us dead anyway. The real blackpilled thing to do is be a nuisance to a society that hates you. Get NEETbuxs or die trying

I know you are but what am I

The man in my avatar wasn’t.

R.I.P.

says the "@ThotkillER"

I m gonna make life hard for females that's why I live

lol this IT idiot trying to make incels going extinct before they start a revolution
Yep. This is what they want. Listen here all the cucktears lurking in this thread including OP. The revolution is coming and I am hungry for blood. We won't simply rope. We cope till we ER!

Jfl at telling incels to go rope.
Roping is low T.
Vanilla Latte is high T

Yeah, im a coward but thats okay because I did what everyone said a coward couldn't do. I made it to Shell City, and I beat the Cyclops, and I rode the Hasselhoff, and I brought the crown back.So, yeah, I'm a coward
And I'm also a goofball. And a wing nut. And a Knucklehead McSpazatron!
But most of all, I'm...
I'm... I'm...

GOOFY GOOBER!!!

OP why dont you lead by example and kill yourself first? You are a hypocrite. The real cowards are the ones who kill themselves without exacting revenge on the society which has made them suffer for so long. That is what the weak do. The IncEl Revolution doesn't need weak men like you.

In the end, we all have a choice: submit and die or fight and die. I know my choice. A soldier should know his
high iq

If its cowardly or blue pilled why dont you fuck off and rope then? LOL

The creature came from cuck tears.
We will cope in that way only after you. Die bitch.

I'll accomplish my career related goals first then have death come after me. No point in roping over primarily stupid hoes who don't want me.