Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We’re all chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
In this day and age of acceptance and being whatever retarded shit you want to be, transfags are the gender they identify as and that’s that. Accept it or you’ll be crucified. Dr shekelbaum will even help them transition.

now, imagine if the same privileges were extended to us so we could surgerymaxx and all that shit and make soyciety accept us as chads. Unfortunately, we do live in a:feelsclown:world tho:feelstastyman:

High IQ. Society is beyond fucked for giving some mentally ill faggots the pleasure of turning into mutant foids but god forbid a silly inkwell wants to morph into a better version of himself.

if government gave us free $$$ to get plastic surgery everyone else would as well and nothing would change unfortunately

I'm a Chad in the body of an incel

i identify as a chad ngl :feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshaha:

Chad is a gender now.

Nah we don't have Chad rights because society hates us

Indeed we live in one

I could not identity as a Chad cause when I Am out in public standing next to anyone I Am so small it's ridiculous and it's starting to piss me off.

Transchads rise up.

just get a better personality