Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to wedding ceremony of a friend and got mogged to 4th dimension

illumizoldyck

illumizoldyck

Veteran
My tall fag friend got married(settled the pajeeta was considerably worse than his exes) also short she's like 5'3

anyways my friend and me come from the same clan, i have never been mogged so hard before. all the males pajeets there were 5'10 minimum....
his newphew a pajeet with 6/10 face is literally 6'5

one of my biggest insecurity was how much shorter i was compared to the clan avg.... which is 182cm...
even my dad towers above me:cryfeels:

I'm so sorry. No coping for short brocels. You just have to keep swimming. At least you can wear a mask if your face is the problem...

I'm so sorry. No coping for short brocels. You just have to keep swimming. At least you can wear a mask if your face is the problem...
i was cucked by bad nutrition and my short midget mom...
short foids really does = manlets

Sorry about that. Hopefully you can cope so the memory of it may go away

I must be paid a lot so I could attend to someone else's wedding than mine

i was cucked by bad nutrition and my short midget mom...
short foids really does = manlets
Now your friend will do the same to his son. You should've objected to the marriage

Now your friend will do the same to his son. You should've objected to the marriage
there is a almost 1ft difference between him and his new wife..:feelsseriously:

yay its ovER for his sons

My tall fag friend got married(settled the pajeeta was considerably worse than his exes) also short she's like 5'3

anyways my friend and me come from the same clan, i have never been mogged so hard before. all the males pajeets there were 5'10 minimum....

one of my biggest insecurity was how much shorter i was compared to the clan avg.... which is 182cm...
This is NORMIE

Poojabis and Harayanvis are chads, no wonder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back