Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to Walmart and utterly mog most people. And met a short ricecel who had a girlfriend

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Trucel checking in went to Walmart and utterly mogged :dafuckfeels: most people:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My looks are a Tyrone my height brings drags me to a to level trucel:cryfeels: (5’8)
Anyways just wanna let you guys know I mogged majority of people in Walmart.
And ask something scary happened I met a pathetic ricecel who was shorter and he has girl trying to hold his hand. Like she was looking at him in a Suzuka way. It’s like she was attracted to this pathetic rice boy sexually. That was disgusting. He has trying not to look at me I thing he was jealous of my height. And the girl didn’t even bother to notice that I was taller. I can’t believe she didn’t practice hypergamy on me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree:
That’s pretty much it

Was the girlfriend white? :waitwhat:

If you mog most people then you should get out of this forum
OP is legitimately mentally ill, he looks like FaceandLMS without his height and thinks he is Tyrone.
6905f252-6abe-4928-81af-ce711deb6554-jpeg.584069

Dude walmart is like the unofficial incel store if you mog everyone over there there is something wrong with you ... or with your local walmarts. :feelshaha:

OP is legitimately mentally ill, he looks like FaceandLMS without his height and thinks he is Tyrone.
I think he also said he dropped out of middle school

Who is face and lms and how does he look and how tall is he? And how am I not a Tyrone. It’s clearly there I a tyrone

And how am I not a Tyrone. It’s clearly there I a tyrone
I don't mean to ruin your cope but if you were a tyrone I don't think you would be a virgin

Trucel checking in went to Walmart and utterly mogged :dafuckfeels: most people:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My looks are a Tyrone my height brings drags me to a to level trucel:cryfeels: (5’8)
And ask something scary happened I met a pathetic ricecel who was shorter and he has girl trying to hold his hand. Like she was looking at him in a Suzuka way. It’s like she was attracted to this pathetic rice boy sexually. That was disgusting. He has trying not to look at me I thing he was jealous of my height. And the girl didn’t even bother to notice that I was taller. I can’t believe she didn’t practice hypergamy on me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree:
That’s pretty much it
neurotypical>everything else

20% brag
Who is face and lms and how does he look and how tall is he? And how am I not a Tyrone. It’s clearly there I a tyrone
In grade 4 2 Arab girls liked me one had blue eyes. But I pretended not to notice and. In grade 5 this other Arab with blue eyes used to bully me and stop and I started bully her and she like like like me. And in grade six this Arab girl with brown eyes litteraly liked me in grade 4 and now 6 but I fucked up I pretend not to care and she also wearerd revealing clothes for me and I could see her tits. One day we were walking back to school and she wanted to hold my hand:feelzez: . Then this story the same Arab girl with brown eyes we were running as a class we were doing a race and I finished second she congratulated me and i Pretend not to care. The same Arab girl with brown eyes this other story we were having a race as a class running and ofc I was fast:feelsjuice: we were running together and she wanted to hold my hand and she was trying imitating my eyes I can look at the sun and bright place without-blinking but she can’t she was trying to look at the sun when I was looking. Finally story I remembered whenaccidentally touched her tits. And she-laughed it off I had and her Cheeks were red.
I can’t believe I pretended not to notice if only I had accepted. I would not be posting here:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Anyways this 5 stories prove that I have a Tyrone face:feelzez:

Last edited:
Muh last time at Walfarts.. baby screamin - stinky degenerate custy - LowIQ cashiers and sound alarm car parked next to fuk me goes off before leaving that mass of manure people behind. turd world and redneck meeting place : covid hotspot.

im a hyper horny person but when i go to walamrt and see the waves of people it makes me wanna not even fuck all hoes in sight

This is a boast thread.

Niggers are always delusional about their looks and competence

I
If you are a tyrone face, which you aren’t, you wouldn’t even know that this site existed:feelsEhh::bigbrain:

I’m a firm believer of height>face but Tyrone level face, 5’8 can get you a girl:smonk:

@kanyepilled thoughts on this bum bragging about ELEMENTARY SCHOOL:lul:

real niggas talk about high school:feelsgah::hax:
One of my high school experiences mogs all of this stuff to the andromeda galaxy and back:bigbrain::feelsthink:
m home school I refuse to put on a mask

A 5'8 tyrone can do fine

If you are a tyrone face, which you aren’t, you wouldn’t even know that this site existed:feelsEhh::bigbrain:

I’m a firm believer of height>face but Tyrone level face, 5’8 can get you a girl:smonk:

@kanyepilled thoughts on this bum bragging about ELEMENTARY SCHOOL:lul:

real niggas talk about high school:feelsgah::hax:
One of my high school experiences mogs all of this stuff to the andromeda galaxy and back:bigbrain::feelsthink:
In grade 7 (this is the last girl who ever acknowledged my existence:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:, this when I realized I was a trucel/incel and my tyronic days were over)
In grade 7 I had a girlfriend [UWSL] she was a trans(ftm) I didn’t know no one told me [/UWSL]
[UWSL]I was dating a man:lasereyes:( although biologically female) my formers laughed at me and so did the girls :feelzez: I had to break up with her to save my reputation and she had small boobs:feelsUgh: and had taken to much hormones and she had no ass:feelsree:. This was the last time a girl ever acknowledged me. But what I didn’t know is that I was destend to be incel[/UWSL]

Nothing new
My 5'9'' normie brother has a GF

Jfl, why are you posting his pics here?

Stop mogging me

No it proves that you are normal. Also you're incessant brag posting about have a Tyrone face shows that you are, indeed, normal, as all normies brag about exaggerated accomplishments that no one else cares for.

No it proves that he should be banned.

That’s pretty much it
5'8 is not manlet wtf

lmao,just another nigger posting his pictures and looking for attention on incel forum. just like that previous gymcel nig who posted a lot(forgot username). niggs gonna nigg

all them combined would still mog me

Jealous inkwell
Imagine going on an incel forum to brag about your looks, your lucky the current jannies don't do anything about fakecel infiltrator faggots like you. Eat lead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back