Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to the swimming pool today

S

Spioenkop1

Veteran
★★
This was like swallowing a high dosage blackpill :blackpill: .
i was actually quite proud of my body recently, I had a lot of eating discipline and have visible abs atm.

However still around 50% of the attending males outmogged me by far with bodies I can either never achieve due to my stupid muscle fibre distribution or it would need an insane amount of commitment to nutrition I cant do either because eating sweets sometimes is a major cope for me (maybe I should give it up).
Zero females were giving me attention, who ones who looked at me used the typical „fuck you“ stare.
Its so fucking over I am doing gymceiling since 11 years currently I am doing 2 hours of physical exercise every day and I stil get zero recognition for my body.
Its over :feelsrope:and a big fuck to all the selfimprovement braggers. There is no selfimprovement for your subhuman genetics.

btw most of those guys were probably on roids and women don't give a fuck about your 10 year natty sacrifice, strong lifts and hard workouts they will just point out at some guy who is on 6 months of roids and say how come you don't have body like him. it is what it is for us natty lifters. at least you should be proud of your achievements.

swimming pool was open? even with covid around? which country

Act like you drown your self with a kid so the hot life guard will save u both

Brutal swimpill
Gym relies heavily on your genes tbh

I literally have tits and birthing hips. I'd do anything for a normal male body.

btw most of those guys were probably on roids and women don't give a fuck about your 10 year natty sacrifice, strong lifts and hard workouts they will just point out at some guy who is on 6 months of roids and say how come you don't have body like him. it is what it is for us natty lifters. at least you should be proud of your achievements.
brutal reality pill

21607.jpg

Thanks for the nice words. I do appreciate that :cryfeels:.
Exercise can't compensate for genetics. Hell, even succeeding in exercising is about genetics.
yes ofcourse to be on the top.
I am quite ok at endurance excercises (Which are among the shittiest muscle fibres in terms of looks)and bodyweight exercises I can do approx. 20 pull-ups atm. But even if I would be a professional athlete I wouldn’t look good. I look a bit like Ben Askren (My body) only with a bit better ab are.
Brutal swimpill
Gym relies heavily on your genes tbh
Yes the blue pill media is telling kids it’s 70% nutrition 30% training.
In fact in total it sums up to be 80% genetic 15% nutrition and 5% training

Last edited:
The swimming pool or beach is hell for incels. You see all these half naked chicks you can't get and you also see all the Chads that mog you. Just another reminder of your subhumanity

Mogs me because can swim. I have to eventually take “adult swim lessons” :feelsbadman:

Truer words have never been spoken.

We don't give a shit if foids have huge tits or not, for the most part. There are men who like a variety of shit.

Foids only want that roided out type of guy. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Fucking social media is brainwashing foids, even the older ones simply to dominate men.

Mogs me because can swim. I have to eventually take “adult swim lessons” :feelsbadman:
Honestly I went there in the first place with the blue pilled hope to mog some people. Hell did I get my arse beaten.

Brutal NattyPill

Truer words have never been spoken.

We don't give a shit if foids have huge tits or not, for the most part. There are men who like a variety of shit.

Foids only want that roided out type of guy. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Fucking social media is brainwashing foids, even the older ones simply to dominate men.
This sums up my original blue pill. Due to the rejections and bad talking I had to face already in Hs that I am subhumanly ugl. HOWEVER, because I thought like a man I had to think there would be some girl out there who just likes and randomly likes a guy like me.
hell was I wrong.... they all want the same chads.

This sums up my original blue pill. Due to the rejections and bad talking I had to face already in Hs that I am subhumanly ugl. HOWEVER, because I thought like a man I had to think there would be some girl out there who just likes and randomly likes a guy like me.
hell was I wrong.... they all want the same chads.

It's scary how they ALL want the same EXACT Chad. If you don't know what that Chad looks like, look up all of the male candidates in "The Bachelorette." White. Tall. Square Jaw. Good hair. Literal Chad model, really.

Do you have a good height or frame?

Do you have a good height or frame?
No, But height is barely ok with 5 9. I forgot I have for some reason a massive back. Literally my only good genetic muscle group.

Last edited:
This is why I don't go outside.

Foids only want that roided out type of guy.
Gymmaxxing2

Social media isnt brain washing foids. It reveals what they really want. While they repeat it is personalitehee.

So true
View attachment 278488

Social media isnt brain washing foids. It reveals what they really want. While they repeat it is personalitehee.
I get what you're saying but that "untrained" chad is not untrained at all. He lifts.

Zero females were giving me attention, who ones who looked at me used the typical „fuck you“ stare.
Its so fucking over I am doing gymceiling since 11 years currently I am doing 2 hours of physical exercise every day and I stil get zero recognition for my body.
Yep, sounds just like me tbh. I’ve worked on my body for years and have abs and all the shit girls are supposed to go crazy for. Instead nobody gives a shit at all. Every time I go to a pool it’s like I’m not even there. I even made a post about how my old friend in hs told a girl I have and since she said she likes abs, then she completely ignored what he said and changed the conversation