Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went To The Store Wearing A Mask And Hoodie and Got A Look Of Extreme Disgust From A Middle Aged Obese Lady

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
My hair was covering my forehead too, the only visible components of my face were my eyebrows, eyes and the bone to the side of my eyes and slightly under my eyes, I was also keeping my head down and avoiding looking at people. I was passing by this aisle, there was a lady who peeked in and walked away from it probably after seeing me. Then came in this obese middle aged lady, walking side by side against me, it was a narrow aisle. I was looking at the merchandise away from her while walking down, she saw me and I looked at her with my peripheral vision. She gave me an extreme look of disgust curling her lips and everything before looking away and walking. It was cartoonish in its intensity.

Generally people give more subtle signs of disgust and contempt, so this took me by surprise. How's it even wearing a mask and hoodie isn't enough? Stuff like this makes me want to kill myself.

@PLA1092 @wereq @Transcended Trucel thoughts

How fat are you?

Next time wear shades as well JFL.

Bitch got the x-ray vision.

They do. They give looks of hostility instead of disgust though.
Maybe you are a chad and guys feel threatened by you when they are near their girlfriends.

One thing , was this cashier looking at others like this too . I cannot shake of the shitty feeling of when normies smile at each other and then when looking at me they look like they wish I was dead .
I used self check-out, it was just some random lady. It was a very narrow aisle and only the two of us were side by side with each other.

giga brutal. yeah this type of stuff will happen since your an ethnic trucel and always will happen. You just gotta learn to live with it.