Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to the small secluded park next to my apartment earlier

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Went to the small secluded park next to my apartment earlier and the only person there was a foid sunbathing in a black thong bikini with her ass facing outwards. Immediately turned back around and left the microsecond I saw her but it pissed me off a bit to think that if I had stayed it would have been creepy and intruding and disrespectful even though I go there every day and I never asked random females to be almost completely naked in public spaces that I frequent. As a subhuman male you can literally just be going about your daily routine and doing absolutely nothing and a female can feel victimized and record you and post your face on TikTok and now you're trending and going viral and now your life is ruined and now your boss is firing you

Went to the small secluded park next to my apartment earlier and the only person there was a foid sunbathing in a black thong bikini with her ass facing outwards. Immediately turned back around and left the microsecond I saw her but it pissed me off a bit to think that if I had stayed it would have been creepy and intruding and disrespectful even though I go there every day and I never asked random females to be almost completely naked in public spaces that I frequent. As a subhuman male you can literally just be going about your daily routine and doing absolutely nothing and a female can feel victimized and record you and post your face on TikTok and now you're trending and going viral and now your life is ruined and now your boss is firing you
Put a mask on and shame that filthy slut.