Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Went to the mall with my sister to buy our mother day present, foids thought we were a couple

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
In the mall, two foids were coming from the opposite direction. They thought we were a couple. You know what they say when they get close to us?

"She is way too pretty for him."

That shit made me furious, you know why? Because my sister is way older then me, Im 28, she already had a kid and she let herself go, she doesn't put her feet in the gym for more than 5 years now and she never really put a real effort into it. She is visible very overweight. Any person would rate her 3 or 4/10 at best.

Meanwhile, I go to the gym almost daily, eat healthily, I weight 90kg, my body fat is 13%, I make appointments with my nutritionist every couple of months to check my diet and progress.

I had surgery to harmonize my face in my lower third and despite all that, despite all the effort I put in and the 0 amount she put in, those cunts consider her much beyond my level. I am really going insane, insanity is not doing the same things over and over and expecting different results, insanity is trying all that is at your reach to change and still get the same results.

This isn't fucking fair, I can't cope with something like that.

In the mall, two foids were coming from the opposite direction. They thought we were a couple. You know what they say when they get close to us?

That shit made me furious, you know why? Because my sister is way older then me, Im 28, she already had a kid and she let herself go, she doesn't put her feet in the gym for more than 5 years now and she never really put a real effort into it. She is visible very overweight. Any person would rate her 3 or 4/10 at best.

Meanwhile, I go to the gym almost daily, eat healthily, I weight 90kg, my body fat is 13%, I make appointments with my nutritionist every couple of months to check my diet and progress.

I had surgery to harmonize my face in my lower third and despite all that, despite all the effort I put in and the 0 amount she put in, those cunts consider her much beyond my level. I am really going insane, insanity is not doing the same things over and over and expecting different results, insanity is trying all that is at your reach to change and still get the same results.

ok GrAY.

over

Sorry to hear that. Insults like that get to me too.

Any chance you could tell me about your surgery? Do you have before&after pics?

the funniest part of this is that retards will say shit such as "bro god has a higher purpose for us bro" as if genetics aren't completely luck based and literally determine if you have a worthwhile or completely miserable life. absolutely brutal man

Pussy privilege.

Because my sister is way older then me, Im 28, she already had a kid and she let herself go, she doesn't put her feet in the gym for more than 5 years now and she never really put a real effort into it. She is visible very overweight. Any person would rate her 3 or 4/10 at best.
that might have been sarcasm on their part

People still go to malls? Buy something online. And stop hanging out with your sister. How old are you lad

No, you got it all wrong. Those girls were trying to get you to talk to them. It was a compliance test. They were jealous...

Dnr

I have a similar story. I went shopping with my mother during high school and someone from school saw me and he was telling everyone I have an attractive girlfriend and was surprised I even had a gf. The guy refused to believe it was my mother.

It was absolutely brutal, everyone thinking your mother is your gf

People still go to malls? Buy something online. And stop hanging out with your sister. How old are you lad
I wanted to go with them I went with my two sisters and my little niece, when that happened I was with just oneof my sisters, I wanted to spent time with them since we don't have much more chance to do it now that they are both married and with family and I have no one to go out with, Im 28 by the way. My sisters and my mother are the only people that care about me

I have a similar story. I went shopping with my mother during high school and someone from school saw me and he was telling everyone I have an attractive girlfriend and was surprised I even had a gf. The guy refused to believe it was my mother.

It was absolutely brutal, everyone thinking your mother is your gf
Now that's brutal, feel sorry about that man, it really sucks, is your parents both good looking? Did you lost at the genetic pool?

No, you got it all wrong. Those girls were trying to get you to talk to them. It was a compliance test. They were jealous...
Broh it really wasn't like that, I guess you would need to be there to understand it, but this really wasn't the case, also considering all the other events in my life where women called me ugly, I don't think this particulary one would be different or that all the other ones they were "testing" me as well by calling me ugly, deformed face, hideous, disgusting, gross and the list goes on.

is your mom hot
She looks young for her age cause she is thin. Looks younger than landwhales in their 20s.
Now that's brutal, feel sorry about that man, it really sucks, is your parents both good looking? Did you lost at the genetic pool?
No, I look more like my dad who looks like a Pajeet.

That's what you get for incestmaxing in public

Why would an incel shop on-line?
Because its easy, quick and requires no human interaction, is what im thinking? I hate walking around stores, where normfags and toilets congregate. Think a little GrAY

toilets will say that shit about almost everyone

if they meet a 5/10 guy with a 4/10 toilet then they will keep on saying that she's too good for him
they really love exaggerating how good they're and how bad we're

the funniest part of this is that retards will say shit such as "bro god has a higher purpose for us bro" as if genetics aren't completely luck based and literally determine if you have a worthwhile or completely miserable life. absolutely brutal man
based

Because its easy, quick and requires no human interaction, is what im thinking? I hate walking around stores, where normfags and toilets congregate. Think a little GrAY
I always look for opportunities to attract women. So I go to stores to pick the hottest women cashiers. Can't have that on-line.

I always look for opportunities to attract women. So I go to stores to pick the hottest women cashiers. Can't have that on-line.
You sound like a red pilled normfag tbh. If doing that yields anything for you, then get off this site.

You sound like a red pilled normfag tbh. If doing that yields anything for you, then get off this site.
The idea is to get women into you, when they see you. Which is better than chasing them.

The idea is to get women into you, when they see you. Which is better than chasing them.
Im not responding to you anymore, clearly you do not belong here

Momcels and sistercels are fakecels :feelsEhh:

Women are rated out of 20 & the lowest number they can have is 11, only males are rated 1-10. Welcome to the fucking shuck & jive for women clownworld.

Women are rated out of 20 & the lowest number they can have is 11, only males are rated 1-10. Welcome to the fucking shuck & jive for women clownworld.
good take , womans smv is so inflated they think they are goddesses when they are a 5,5