Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to the gym today

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
While I was going there I got brutally mogged by a tallfag he was walking with 2 jbs one on his left and one on his right :lasereyes: the workout was nice i did back and arms but while I was finishing triceps there was this whore in front of me that always moans loud as fuck and makes my dick hard and then when I finished my workout I walk out of the gym and I see a white whore with 2 niggers right in front of the gym :lasereyes:

Just take a shower.

There's so many phone addicts at the gym I go to it's absurd.

Im one aswell what else am I supposed to do
I prefer not to bury myself into my phone. It messes up your posture & turns you into a dopamine addict.

then when I finished my workout I walk out of the gym and I see a white whore with 2 niggers right in front of the gym :lasereyes:
JBB strikes again. God, I wish I was black

While I was going there I got brutally mogged by a tallfag he was walking with 2 jbs one on his left and one on his right :lasereyes: the workout was nice i did back and arms but while I was finishing triceps there was this whore in front of me that always moans loud as fuck and makes my dick hard and then when I finished my workout I walk out of the gym and I see a white whore with 2 niggers right in front of the gym :lasereyes:
How tall was the tallfag?

I might actually go back to the gym now since the college cucks have cleared out and it’s more quiet. It will be a nice 14 weeks of quiet before winter break and the surge of New Year’s resolution fags come rolling on back to the gym.