Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Went to the gym today and two ultra-normie zoomers, beside me, were bloviating about mewing and regurgitating other looksmax jargon between sets

Zetta

Zetta

I ejaculated in a desk and that's why I'm so stoic
God, I want to blow my head off.
It really is as horrificly dreadful as it sounds and looks, if not immeasurably worse. It's simply beyond the pale and words cannot do it justice.

Oh how I wish I could go back in time and somehow seal the cap on the festering pestilence that is looksmax.org and nuke it into oblivion.

yeah it's pretty much like "Chad" and "__pilled" now, in 2 years you'll have zoomers on the street pointing to random people and going "ain't no way bro is a currycel dalit, bro is going ER soon bro ain't no way"

Nigga, if you've never tried looksmax shit, you're not a truecel. Some of it genuinely works. For example, some fakecels have good facial struture hidden by a big layer of fat and acne. There's ways to fix both those things.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Nigga, if you've never tried looksmax shit, you're not a truecel. Some of it genuinely works. For example, some fakecels have good facial struture hidden by a big layer of fat and acne. There's ways to fix both those things.
True true. It’s how I was able to fix my eye area lmfao I was very looksminned there. However being honest most people are pretty much soft maxxed to their peak. They can’t really do anything with a recessed mandible, asymmetry, etc unless they hardmaxx. Especially after like 16-18.

Anyways yea fuck retard normies OP & fuck tiktok ruining everything by making it accessible to normscum

True true. It’s how I was able to fix my eye area lmfao I was very looksminned there. However being honest most people are pretty much soft maxxed to their peak. They can’t really do anything with a recessed mandible, asymmetry, etc unless they hardmaxx. Especially after like 16-18.
Agreed. In fact, I think many of us started subconsciously looksmaxxing while still children. Looking back, I used to stare in the mirror a lot and think about how I could look better + pushups/pull-ups and shit. My comment was targeting the small number of incels that have genuinely never tried it.

Agreed. In fact, I think many of us started subconsciously looksmaxxing while still children. Looking back, I used to stare in the mirror a lot and think about how I could look better + pushups/pull-ups and shit. My comment was targeting the small number of incels that have genuinely never tried it.
Looksmaxxing is different from working out, losing weight & getting on skin care. It goes beyond that it’s basically observing what falios u have and trying to find ways to directly improve it. It’s literally finding out ways to look better that go beyond the norm of taking a shower, losing weight and hygiene.

However yea u are usually looksminned if not doing that stuff but that’s kinda common sense tbh

Looksmaxxing is different from working out, losing weight & getting on skin care. It goes beyond that it’s basically observing what falios u have and trying to find ways to directly improve it. It’s literally finding out ways to look better that go beyond the norm of taking a shower, losing weight and hygiene.

However yea u are usually looksminned if not doing that stuff but that’s kinda common sense tbh
I see your point but personally I think it still falls under the same definition. I should have specified "light looksmaxxing".
Plus, working out and losing weight is a very large spectrum, from not being obese to heavy roidmaxxing. Same with skincare too.

I'd agree. But you need 'looks' in order to 'max' anything. If you're an incel, looksmaxing, you're essentially polishing a turd. On the other hand, being a decent-looking normie and above is a necessary perquisite.

Goddamn, that must have been cringe af to hear. :feelshaha:

Goddamn, that must have been cringe af to hear. :feelshaha:
It was so horrific that the alternative option of spending an inordinate amount of money for at home gym is seeming pretty lucrative (for my mental well being).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back