Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel went to the grocery store, got mistaken for a foid because my hair is eren yeager levels length

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
i haven't gotten a haircut since the beginning of the "pandemic" so like april or march of last year. but i got legit called a "she" because it was long thick and curly, along that i shaved because i had acne , and whenever i shave my face is soft. Remind you im literally 164cm and at least 160lbs. plus my hands and wrist are like small. im wondering how the hell did this foid, think i was a she? the person who called me a foid was a roastie who looked like she was at least in her 40s or 50s, my arms are hairy and my fashion sense is that of a typical average guy, albeit smaller because cursed manlet genes. JFL however the only silver lining to this is that my voice is the clear giveaway that i had a dick and balls to this retard, as she gave me a surprised look of digust becaus of how deep it is. jfl foids expect men to be tall, macho, and dark triad. never anything outside of this shit. fuck this society. jfl.

mogs me cause good hair

Yeah if you don’t have a solid jawline to show masculinity than you can’t have that long hair as your main style otherwise you look feminine

mogs me cause good hair
its greasy and smells like a science classroom, subhuman hair, alongside i have no visible adams apple, because im so short
Yeah if you don’t have a solid jawline to show masculinity than you can’t have that long hair as your main style otherwise you look feminine
i dont want to cut it because ill look like retard alien jfl

:feelskek::feelskek:

:feelswhat:
what kind of retarded bullshit is that.

People thought i was a kid until i decided to never shave
i have no visible adams apple, because im so short
Same, but i also have short neck and high body fat.

People thought i was a kid until i decided to never shave

Same, but i also have short neck and high body fat.
i have an adams apple, is just cant be seen because of no long neck

my voice is the clear giveaway that i had a dick and balls to this retard, as she gave me a surprised look of digust becaus of how deep it is
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

jfl foids expect men to be tall, macho, and dark triad. never anything outside of this shit. fuck this society. jfl.
I agree - it's infuriating when people mistake my gender. I'm not even a tranny to deserve this. However, men assume the same shit.

:feelswhat:
what kind of retarded bullshit is that.
The only way to ascend in 2022. Choose your New Year's resolutions wisely, buddy boyo. :feelsEhh: (Just kidding, I'd rather rope tbh)

i have an adams apple, is just cant be seen because of no long neck
Also because tallfags and even normies are looking at us from an angle where our head obscures the whole neck. :feelsrope:

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I agree - it's infuriating when people mistake my gender. I'm not even a tranny to deserve this. However, men assume the same shit.

The only way to ascend in 2022. Choose your New Year's resolutions wisely, buddy boyo. :feelsEhh: (Just kidding, I'd rather rope tbh)

Also because tallfags and even normies are looking at us from an angle where our head obscures the whole neck. :feelsrope:
same rope is our only hope

femboy mogs me

You are kiwipilled
What's more normie:
A niche forum for total rejects that is even more incel than :chad:.is or the most popular show of the recent decade? :feelskek:

Chris Chan saga is infinitely more blackpilled than fucking Attack on Titan.

What's more normie:
A niche forum for total rejects that is even more incel than :chad:.is or the most popular show of the recent decade? :feelskek:

Chris Chan saga is infinitely more blackpilled than fucking Attack on Titan.
What does :worryfeels:

All I said was kiwi pill. Which you keep on repeating:feelsokman:

ever since lgbt and faggot tranny politics happened, we long haired men are constantly getting mistaken for a tranny "she" :feelsUgh::blackpill:

What does :worryfeels:

All I said was kiwi pill. Which you keep on repeating:feelsokman:
You're just bullying me like the rest of the popularitymaxxed fakecels here

ever since lgbt and faggot tranny politics happened, we long haired men are constantly getting mistaken for a tranny "she" :feelsUgh::blackpill:
:fuk: everything is ruined as I grow more mentally older
You're just bullying me like the rest of the popularitymaxxed fakecels here
Popularity? Nigga I'm the least popular cel here jfl, niggas read my post and they always give me shit and calling me schizo 24/7 even though my high iq posts are real and debatable. I'm just here because I can talk to a wall and at least someone could see it:fuk: and I am just more giga trucel than dooogy.:feelsrope:

Last edited:
i haven't gotten a haircut since the beginning of the "pandemic" so like april or march of last year. but i got legit called a "she" because it was long thick and curly, along that i shaved because i had acne , and whenever i shave my face is soft. Remind you im literally 164cm and at least 160lbs. plus my hands and wrist are like small. im wondering how the hell did this foid, think i was a she? the person who called me a foid was a roastie who looked like she was at least in her 40s or 50s, my arms are hairy and my fashion sense is that of a typical average guy, albeit smaller because cursed manlet genes. JFL however the only silver lining to this is that my voice is the clear giveaway that i had a dick and balls to this retard, as she gave me a surprised look of digust becaus of how deep it is. jfl foids expect men to be tall, macho, and dark triad. never anything outside of this shit. fuck this society. jfl.
Once I got called faggot because my hair was long

So how was your few seconds of easy life?

Cut your hair it looks gay probably

"Did you just misgender me?

I demand to speak with the manager!"

mine is also long and i got mistaken for a foid a few days ago

Once I got called faggot because my hair was long

Cut your hair it looks gay probably
nah i aint giving normies the power to make fun of my skull the hair is staying
mine is also long and i got mistaken for a foid a few days ago
brutal
So how was your few seconds of easy life?
it wasnt even a millie second :fuk: everythign in this world is legit out to get me so why even bother

nah i aint giving normies the power to make fun of my skull the hair is staying

brutal

it wasnt even a millie second :fuk: everythign in this world is legit out to get me so why even bother
Bro it will be better probably

JFL however the only silver lining to this is that my voice is the clear giveaway that i had a dick and balls to this retard, as she gave me a surprised look of digust becaus of how deep it is.
Based, proud of you for having a deep voice to display your masculine excellence to this unsuspecting, impolite woman.