Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to see a therapist

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
So I just got out from seeing a therapist (forced to go by my sister who doesn't get what's happened to me over the last year and is 'worried about me').

It was comical, I have seen a therapist before, but this was my first time in USA, and it was whole other experience.

To start, she was a noodle, and she was prob 5/10 (but her husband who's picture she had was OF COURSE white, and probably a 4/10, more of that later).

We talked about what I'm feeling, what's happened to me lately, I told her that a noodle told me I deserve to feel bad all my life cos I can never fuck 100s of guys like she did, and how I feel life isn't worth living, how the whole matrix is a lie.

She didn't say much, which pissed me off, but said some gems:

'it really isn't about looks, it's only about looks to YOU, and you need to change that' - I showed her multiple examples of how it's about looks, and she gave me blue pilled crap.

'your value can only come from within yourself, and you have created a false world which you are living in because you may have sadist tendencies' - again I corrected her and told her how I'm on the real world, and don't treat me like I'm a loon like her other patients (btw they were all incels too).

'women like all kind of guys, just like guys like all kinds of girls, why are you so hooked on the idea that one type of girl doesn't like you, because you are creating a dependency on it' - I told her guys like all kinds of girls, girls only like 1 kind of guy, she didn't know who the celebs I mentioned were, and then she denied the race pill, so I asked her oh yeah how did you and your husband meet, he looks like a friendly ALL - AMERICAN guy, but she didn't want to dwell on it .

'you have depression but also your low self esteem is made worse because of idleness of the mind, I want you to think of something you want to do as a past time, which requires a lot of focus, and then tell me about it next time we meet' - yeah like I'm ever gonna pay $400 for that shit again, I don't even live here. I know a good past time, going to bars and clubs and picking up girls like Chad does and like every girl does, that would be a good past time.

'you are focusing on the wrong thing, why are you not interested in finding a loving relationship with someone who emotionally bonds with you. You are objectively a handsome guy, and if you look for this you will easily find it' - yeah ok find some foid who spent her prime years picking up Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam, Chadriguez, because she was primordially attracted to them, but now she's 'had her fun' I should just sweep up and be a cuck??

Just kek at the whole therapy thing, and kek at family normies with happy lives trying to 'help you'.

How can someone therapistmaxx? I wanna earn a living by telling normies bluepilled crap too.

I wanna earn a living by telling normies bluepilled crap too.
Good luck majoring in that!
You will want to kill yourself before finishing your bachelors.

Therapists cannot help us. We have fundamentally different perspectives of reality. They're caught in an illusion. We're caught in a cold, bleak reality.

Aaaaaaaaa fucking noodlewhores again. They make me insane.

I don't even think it's about perspectives. I just cannot get my head round how an educated person can possibly believe blue pilled crap if they are even 5% self aware.

I get that curries and rices believe that shit and cope by hiding away from the real alphas in life, but that's because their parents have instilled that fear factor in them and cultural bullshit (plus curry and rice parents are retarded). How can a person who's job is to heal people believe this? Its like they are actually a private corporation who have an agenda to keep 'us' from spreading the truth

You acted based, if you ever go to a therapist again, then take some sheets of the scientific blackpill with you and show it the therapist.

How can someone therapistmaxx? I wanna earn a living by telling normies bluepilled crap too.

I’ve been to therapy for over 4 years and I’m currently getting a bachelors in psychology. My therapist doesn’t quite get all of the facets of the blackpill, and it’s a relatively new addition to the other topics we discuss, but he respects it’s how I feel about things and we occasionally discuss it’s impacts on me and on society at length.

I’m not going to school to “tell normies bluepilled crap”, I’m going because he’s genuinely amazing for me because he respects my opinions and tries to understand them even when he disagrees and I want to do that for other people.

You acted based, if you ever go to a therapist again, then take some sheets of the scientific blackpill with you and show it the therapist.
Dude I DID, I deliberately saved the pages to show to her, saved the convo with the noodle who told me what I will never have.

On the blackpill she said 'but that's not real life, real life is emotive and about connections'. I showed her the OkCupid study, showed her the noodles wearing the fucking low iq burkha on the beach, these people just don't want to address an issue of it doesn't fit their view.

I don't know what service they provide, like j can't see any person being cured by them.
I’ve been to therapy for over 4 years and I’m currently getting a bachelors in psychology. My therapist doesn’t quite get all of the facets of the blackpill, and it’s a relatively new addition to the other topics we discuss, but he respects it’s how I feel about things and we occasionally discuss it’s impacts on me and on society at length.

I’m not going to school to “tell normies bluepilled crap”, I’m going because he’s genuinely amazing for me because he respects my opinions and tries to understand them even when he disagrees and I want to do that for other people.
I hope it goes well for you, tbh I think a large part of the issue was I saw an American noodle. Maybe seeing a guy would have been better.

Oh yeah, and she also suggested I might be a racist when I mentioned the 5'2'' Indian janitor and the framecel rice dicklet. Ffs how the fuck can I be racist I'm a fucking ethnic

JFL plenty of wageslaves have bachelor degrees. They're fucking useless. But seriously though, do you plan on transferring to a 4 year college?

Dude I DID, I deliberately saved the pages to show to her, saved the convo with the noodle who told me what I will never have.

On the blackpill she said 'but that's not real life, real life is emotive and about connections'. I showed her the OkCupid study, showed her the noodles wearing the fucking low iq burkha on the beach, these people just don't want to address an issue of it doesn't fit their view.

I don't know what service they provide, like j can't see any person being cured by them.
It's so sad that real therapists deny facts and studies...

How did your sister force you? Do you depend on her? Is she your guardian in any way?

Call me old fashioned but i don't see how talking with some random licensed stranger will magically fix or ease up your problems, family and friends existed before therapists were being shilled. Besides i would say that overwhelming majority of people are not depressed, they are simply bored. I see only 3 options with therapy, either you cope by taking bluepilled advices under cape of confidence and obedience, either you keep coping by paying to talk about whatever you want or you cope with happy pills.

It's so sad that real therapists deny facts and studies...
There's prob something against the Hippocratic oath there. Like if they wanted us to have better palleative carez then they should just give us some drugs.
Oh yeah I forgot no one will give me drugs cos of an oxy problem from back in the day, and the fact I nearly died of liver failure when a noodle first gave me the blackpill . I literally am the lowest on this forum, I can't even cope with meds

$400 do hear CuckTears advise...

It's rage inducing when normies tell you that you need "therapy", it's all just a scam to get ugly men to pay a shit ton of money to hear fucking LIES! How the fuck are therapists a thing? If your problem is eating your own feces in public, therapy is still a retarded idea but at least it SEEMS like a realistic option. We need fucking surgery. I swear to GOD that if everyone here was surgerymaxxed, only the most deformed and autistic people here would still be depressed. I'll never go to a $400 CuckTears advise session.

How did your sister force you? Do you depend on her? Is she your guardian in any way?
She said everyone is worried about me because I'm an oldcel and I've become stranger and stranger over the last year, and my mum won't say it to me, but she is really having a tough time with my 'situation' (being an unmarried 30+ ethnic).

She also said it's such a waste of a life to live like a loser when I have stuff going for me that 99% of people would kill for (whatever I don't have SHIT going for me).

Oh and she also said that she's worried enough about the random comments I make and randomly laughing for no reason that she will keep me away from my niece's.

And the final emotional blackmail she said she will take me to a new Peruvian chicken place for dinner that no one knows about (I cannot drive in USA)

She said everyone is worried about me because I'm an oldcel and I've become stranger and stranger over the last year, and my mum won't say it to me, but she is really having a tough time with my 'situation' (being an unmarried 30+ ethnic).

She also said it's such a waste of a life to live like a loser when I have stuff going for me that 99% of people would kill for (whatever I don't have SHIT going for me).

Oh and she also said that she's worried enough about the random comments I make and randomly laughing for no reason that she will keep me away from my niece's.

And the final emotional blackmail she said she will take me to a new Peruvian chicken place for dinner that no one knows about (I cannot drive in USA)
Damn its over.... There's not much you can do.

Therapy aims to help by brainwashing you into thinking that your issues don't exist.

Get a PhD in clinial psychology.

You are objectively a handsome guy, and if you look for this you will easily find it'

Should've told a hoe to put her money where her mouth is and suck you off right now. After all, foid would not deny 'objectively handsome guy' a blowjob.

Oh yeah, and she also suggested I might be a racist when I mentioned the 5'2'' Indian janitor and the framecel rice dicklet. Ffs how the fuck can I be racist I'm a fucking ethnic
:feelskek:Most bluepillers get mad whenever the balding 5ft2 Indian janitor with a great personality is mentioned. It's like their npc brains end up having an error and /run command:TRIGGER and call you racist, bigoted or something along those lines

I don't even think it's about perspectives. I just cannot get my head round how an educated person can possibly believe blue pilled crap if they are even 5% self aware.

I get that curries and rices believe that shit and cope by hiding away from the real alphas in life, but that's because their parents have instilled that fear factor in them and cultural bullshit (plus curry and rice parents are retarded). How can a person who's job is to heal people believe this? Its like they are actually a private corporation who have an agenda to keep 'us' from spreading the truth

>Foid
>Self aware

Fatal Error: Foid.exe could not reference memory at 0x0004W4R3.

Reason: Memory does not exist.

Press OK to kill yourself.

lol that woman is being paid to give bluepilled advice.

Which makes sense, if she gave black pilled truths to her clients they would rope and she would have no idiots to exploit for money

Last edited:
JFL plenty of wageslaves have bachelor degrees. They're fucking useless. But seriously though, do you plan on transferring to a 4 year college?

Bachelors is a 4 year degree, Associates is a 2 year. I am currently at a 4 year university.

Bachelors is a 4 year degree, Associates is a 2 year. I am currently at a 4 year university.
I confused it with an associates my bad

You'd have better luck talking to a Rapist than a Therapist. The rapist would probably be more blackpilled since he probably raped out of desperation and would know how you feel.

You want to know why all of this happening?

Because in modern world it is more important to be morally right than factually correct.

lol that woman is being paid to give bluepilled advice.

Which makes sense, if she gave black pilled truths to her clients they would rope and she would have no idiots to exploit for money
You want to know why all of this happening?

Because in modern world it is more important to be morally right than factually correct.

Therapists are cucks

Pay 400 dollars for bluepilll gospel theory
Just be bluepilled bro :soy:
$400 do hear CuckTears advise...

It's rage inducing when normies tell you that you need "therapy", it's all just a scam to get ugly men to pay a shit ton of money to hear fucking LIES! How the fuck are therapists a thing? If your problem is eating your own feces in public, therapy is still a retarded idea but at least it SEEMS like a realistic option. We need fucking surgery. I swear to GOD that if everyone here was surgerymaxxed, only the most deformed and autistic people here would still be depressed. I'll never go to a $400 CuckTears advise session.
Therapists are cucks

For real bro. It seems like a fucking easy job if this is all it is. We'd make great therapists because we see through society's BS.

:feelskek:Most bluepillers get mad whenever the balding 5ft2 Indian janitor with a great personality is mentioned. It's like their npc brains end up having an error and /run command:TRIGGER and call you racist, bigoted or something along those lines

Not sure all normies do, foids and cucks defo

LOL FOID THERAPIST LOL and paying FUCKING HELL what a scam

I will never consider giving my money to a theraphist

"Ughhh, thanks God that ugly loser left already, why can't I have an attractive patient at least once? I'm gonna have a drink so I can forget about it"

She after you left her office

"Ughhh, thanks God that ugly loser left already, why can't I have an attractive patient at least once? I'm gonna have a drink so I can forget about it"

She after you left her office
:lul: :lul: :lul:

You'd have better luck talking to a Rapist than a Therapist. The rapist would probably be more blackpilled since he probably raped out of desperation and would know how you feel.
Based as fuck

Based as fuck
Thing is I hate rapists with a passion. I think one thing the male race, except Chads, have going for them is that we are cultured and generally intelligent and pragmatic.
I think a guy who rapes someone is in fact no different to a foid who fucks 10+ guys, or a rat in the street. They are refusing to adhere to the spirit in which our social construct was made, and instead are abusing a genetic predisposition that gives them power to do something. I think all rapists should be imprisoned and the key thrown away, same as all sluts and cucks

LOL FOID THERAPIST LOL and paying FUCKING HELL what a scam
legit only male therapists have a small chance of understanding, a female basically none. Better of Meditation maxing or talking to a rapist, Buddhist monk or some shit about this

legit only male therapists have a small chance of understanding, a female basically none. Better of Meditation maxing or talking to a rapist, Buddhist monk or some shit about this
I don't think male therapist would help. ER had those male councillors, and both the Incel and Chadlite (think his third one was a foid), had both had sex so they could not relate to ER

I don't think male therapist would help. ER had those male councillors, and both the Incel and Chadlite (think his third one was a foid), had both had sex so they could not relate to ER
they'd be more understanding of you got one of the fat Jewish ones

I was forced to see numerous psychiatrists in my youth, locked in a ward multiple times without my consent. These vultures ruined my life, and they'll ruin yours too if you let them.

You could have got a ok who're for that $400 bro.