Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to prom last month, it's fucking over dawggg

Redbugga1001

Redbugga1001

BEEN OVER
-
I didn't even have anyone to go with and not a single bitch showed interest but my boys forced me to, would've looked autistic if I didn't go

Actually felt like ropemaxxing, just stood around with my friends eating while every other mf there made memories. Halfway thru some fucking sped fag asks me why I'm not dancing

I left early and drove around for half an hour getting hit up with texts asking where I was, didn't even respond until the next day. Honestly would've neva come back here if it weren't for that

> "Went to prom last month"
Kids.is

Don't remind me of this shit, I went there just to stare at my oneitis cucking me like a retard it was brutal

I didn't even have anyone to go with and not a single bitch showed interest but my boys forced me to, would've looked autistic if I didn't go

Actually felt like ropemaxxing, just stood around with my friends eating while every other mf there made memories. Halfway thru some fucking sped fag asks me why I'm not dancing

I left early and drove around for half an hour getting hit up with texts asking where I was, didn't even respond until the next day. Honestly would've neva come back here if it weren't for that
How old are you?

Absolute state of fakecels.is

i didn’t even go because im socially awkward and can’t even dance. Couldn’t imagine spending so much money only to embarrass myself.

i didn’t even go because im socially awkward and can’t even dance. Couldn’t imagine spending so much money only to embarrass myself.
You made a good decision. Shit not for us

Thank God I went to male-only high-school. No fucking disgusting displays of toilets.
@SoycuckGodOfReddit - Thoughts? JFL, everyone constantly harassed the only two fags in the establishment.

Why would you cuck yourself? How are you low-inhib enough to go to prom?
Would've looked autistic nigga all my friends were telling me to go, my dumbass wanted to stay home. Humilitation ritual honestly

Mogs me for even having irl friends. Everyone hates me too much irl to invite me anywhere

I went there because my parent forced me to, I didn't do anything but stay on my chair staring at people having fun

Would've looked autistic nigga all my friends were telling me to go, my dumbass wanted to stay home. Humilitation ritual honestly
Same brah same, I wanted to stay but instead of friends it was my parents who wanted me to go

My NORMIE associates told me to go to graduation.

Mogs me for even having irl friends. Everyone hates me too much irl to invite me anywhere
I mog you. Normies once invited me to watch Demon Slayer movie despite not being weebcel back then.

I mog you. Normies once invited me to watch Demon Slayer movie despite not being weebcel back then.
I know right, everyone mogs me. Im just an ugly mutt who belongs nowhere. I wish I was atleast white and NT but nahh

Last edited:

Mogs me, I didn't even attend mine mang

Thank God I went to male-only high-school. No fucking disgusting displays of toilets.
Jfl I went to a male-only catholic school for a couple of years in elementary school, it was quite an interesting place. felt much more serious than other schools I went to

after that moved to a coed, but it was ok bc the guys hated + avoided girls anyway since it was a traditional culture. we all got along. high school was shit tho bc I was in a retarded westernized libshit school where foids were massively favoured, the teachers hated me and the males acted foidlike. going to an all-male hs is lucky!

anyway OP got screwed over by having to go to a prom as an incel. I'm not American, so proms aren't really much of a thing, but from what I've heard it's more for people with dates/relationships to show off. Not really a place where incels are welcome jfl. Don't blame him for leaving early, hope he enjoyed the drive at least.

I wish I went to a male only school. Having toilets around is a pain in the ass

That's about the same experience I had.

I wish I went to a male only school. Having toilets around is a pain in the ass
high IQ

muslims have the right idea by segregating genders in education or even better forbidding foids from attending

An incel going to prom is some of the dumbest shit ever. Not trying to be mean, but it’s true. It’s an event designed only for couples. A single guy gets no benefits from it and only gets humiliated. I didn’t go to the 8th grade dinner dance, I didn’t go to 9th, and 10th grade dances either. I especially didn’t go to junior or senior prom. Why would I? I had no girlfriend obviously, and didn’t even have one friend my whole time in high school.

Mogs me for getting asked where i was. Nobody would have even noticed if i wouldnt have come

Imagine even having friends to go to prom with lol. Also yeah what is the point at all? Prom isn't really a thing in my country but isn't the whole point to go with a girl and fuck her?