Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to pool last week and noticed why most foids seem more subhuman there

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
A pool in my chad brothers neighborhood opened back up a week ago and me and my family went there. There were other people there and I noticed that foids seemed more subhuman there, THEN I REALIZED ITS BECAUSE THEY CANT WEAR THERE MAKE UP. The ones that didn’t seem more subhuman didn’t get their face in the water Jfl, so they could still fake up fraud.

Fakeup should have been banned ages ago

Most of them look super ugly without fakeup. I saw some currywhores the other day without fakeup, these whores should be rotting here along with me but they dont coz of hole.

The pool revealed their true colours

Already knew the reason before I clicked on this thread

Already knew the reason before I clicked on this thread
thread is clickbait for low iq cels who cant figure the title out before entering the thread

Pool is great for revealing genetic garbage foids. You'll see their barrel bodies, no tits, flat asses and subhuman faces free of makeup.
We should all walk around in swimsuits with constant splashes of water it ort face

Pool is great for revealing genetic garbage foids. You'll see their barrel bodies, no tits, flat asses and subhuman faces free of makeup.
We should all walk around in swimsuits with constant splashes of water it ort face