Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to my Dad's house and stepsister's BFs children bullied me for my looks

Pumpit

Pumpit

Banned
-
Went to my Dad's house for his birthday and these 3 little kids were there while i was in the living room alone with them watching TV and they come up to me and start making fun of the way I look. I can't even go to trusted places within my own family without being roasted for my looks. I can't go to the store and simply shop for groceries without wearing my COVID mask and even than i still get stares in public so i can't win either way. It's just suicidefuel every waking moment of my life is a reminder to rope and that if you don't have looks you don't have a life. I can only imagine what the elephant man went through back in the day. Btw one of the kids that was roasting me almost killed himself by jumping off the stairs but i saved him right before he bullied me for my looks so i should've just let him fall off and break his bones maybe disfigure his face (in video game).

Drop silent farts

Pin blame on him

Treachery and cunning can beat youth and enthusiasm every time :society:

Two little kids once came up to me and called me another word for shit

yes i get called ugly by foids when i cold approached, when i was talking too foids online on snapchat they made screenshot off my face too show their friends how ugly i am, brutaly over

yes i get called ugly by foids when i cold approached, when i was talking too foids online on snapchat they made screenshot off my face too show their friends how ugly i am, brutaly over
holy shit relatable the 3 kids kept trying to take a picture of my face on their phones no idea why 7 year old children are allowed to have phones but ya they said they wanted to take my picture for avatar for some game and i kept covering my face in it. I was being brutally harassed by kids but its either I stay in living room or go in kitchen where everyone was at playing a board game and scare the hoes in there with my face.

Kill him in gta 4

Kill him in gta 4
Out of the 3 children this blond one was the one with the phone and the main one bullying me the others just stared at me and laughed at w/e he said. I really wish i had some sulfuric acid or something in my pocket corrosive to skin to throw on him and say "HAAAAA NOW YOU'LL BE MADE FUN OF AT SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE LITTLE BRAT ENJOY YOUR NEW FACE HAHAHA" but thats something i would only do in GTA4 not real life.

People are garbage and they start young

Out of the 3 children this blond one was the one with the phone and the main one bullying me the others just stared at me and laughed at w/e he said. I really wish i had some sulfuric acid or something in my pocket corrosive to skin to throw on him and say "HAAAAA NOW YOU'LL BE MADE FUN OF AT SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE LITTLE BRAT ENJOY YOUR NEW FACE HAHAHA" but thats something i would only do in GTA4 not real life.
:yes: :yes:

Normies norm.

Soyciety makes normies

holy shit relatable the 3 kids kept trying to take a picture of my face on their phones no idea why 7 year old children are allowed to have phones but ya they said they wanted to take my picture for avatar for some game and i kept covering my face in it. I was being brutally harassed by kids but its either I stay in living room or go in kitchen where everyone was at playing a board game and scare the hoes in there with my face.
fucking brutal