Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Went to Manga store

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Went to Manga store, saw that vast majority of customers were trucels or soycucks. Some normies/LGBTQ now too. But still majority trucel nerds. Giga over for them and for me for even going to such a store and buying shit :feelsrope:. It is brutally over for you if you read weeb shit and are oldcel.

I once lived near a public library...I went there with my half-cousins once and glanced at Dragon Ball manga volumes...they were in original Japanese.

That has to be a fairly embarrassing experience for a normal person.

What did you purchase? Almost everything is expensive at manga stores.
I bought some manga(classroom of the elite,persona 5 mementos, oshi no ko) and a physical puzzle toy.

The persona series must be great for virgins hoping to cope hard. I will have to look into it, maybe there is a console variation?
there are 3 of em wortgh playing. p3,p4 are on PC and emulators. p5 is console exclusive although you can kinda play it via emulator on PC but you will miss being able to play the royal edition content

Anime and manga are the worst and most retarded copes

Damn people in UK are ugly af. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
neh, most british women mog most of the world.they are the ugliest white women though,so if you come from a white country you will be disappointed .but if you come from anywhere you will just notice that they mog every women in your country from hell and back.

neh, most british women mog most of the world.they are the ugliest white women though,so if you come from a white country you will be disappointed .but if you come from anywhere you will just notice that they mog every women in your country from hell and back.
If you can't ascend in UK it is over buddy boyo.

Why? I would argue drugs or eating are even worse copes.
Lolis, harem, romcoms, almost all popular genres of anime and manga are fantasies that will leave you feeling like shit once reality hits you back, I'd rather gymcel, napmaxx foodmaxx and even gamemaxx at least in those you are in touch with your reality and not simping for some loli or waifu.

Went to Manga store, saw that vast majority of customers were trucels or soycucks. Some normies/LGBTQ now too. But still majority trucel nerds. Giga over for them and for me for even going to such a store and buying shit :feelsrope:. It is brutally over for you if you read weeb shit and are oldcel.

Japan?

No manga stores in Croatia

Haven't seen any manga stores here in the south :feelskek: