Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel went to eat outside today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i went outside today and i wish i never went i saw normies with foids having fun and laughing while i rot everyday what is this fucked up life and also i saw girls with belly showing like wtf is this style they be looking like whores ngl. the more i go outside the more angry i become because of how easy other people life is just because of their looks they can do anything while i cant do shit but just rot 24/7 what type of death sentence is this. and what i observed is there is no such thing as empathy or sympathy its far too gone now everyone is focused about himself and dosent give a fuck about the other person. i hope this world ends really quickly because i cant do this anymore
nothing works for me i am too far gone from reality and i blame it on the people who treated me so bad and abused me because i looked a certain way or i acted a certain way i hope they will get karma done to them 100 times worse for what they did these sick evil motherfuckers

i went outside today and i wish i never went i saw normies with foids having fun and laughing while i rot everyday what is this fucked up life and also i saw girls with belly showing like wtf is this style they be looking like whores ngl. the more i go outside the more angry i become because of how easy other people life is just because of their looks they can do anything while i cant do shit but just rot 24/7 what type of death sentence is this. and what i observed is there is no such thing as empathy or sympathy its far too gone now everyone is focused about himself and dosent give a fuck about the other person. i hope this world ends really quickly because i cant do this anymore
nothing works for me i am too far gone from reality and i blame it on the people who treated me so bad and abused me because i looked a certain way or i acted a certain way i hope they will get karma done to them 100 times worse for what they did these sick evil motherfuckers
Damn do foids in dubai actually dress like that