Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to Eat My Dinner and...

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
★★
I went to eat the second part of my dinner, and out the window, I had to watch a couple kissing passionately for about a minute. They were probably 22 years old and she was holding bouquets of flowers. They also had another couple with them also being romantic, because they were with friends who are another relationship couple.

Meanwhile, I am rotting away as an incel...a virgin in my mid-30s who never even kissed a girl or had a relationship...

38228b7261762621015396c9b0bc3c99

The jews send out couples so that we kill ourselves when we see them

I went to eat the second part of my dinner, and out the window, I had to watch a couple kissing passionately for about a minute. They were probably 22 years old and she was holding bouquets of flowers. They also had another couple with them also being romantic, because they were with friends who are another relationship couple.

Meanwhile, I am rotting away as an incel...a virgin in my mid-30s who never even kissed a girl or had a relationship...

View attachment 1289208
you should of walked up to them and start masturbating