Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL went to donate platelets and two separate women passed out next to me

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
both of them sitting on the machine to the left of me so also donating platelets.
first one sort of whispered "help" before her whore body started to shake, all the phlebotomists rushed to her, elevated her feet and disconnected the machine. they called her dad I think and they moved her to another room, her donation was wasted and she can't donate for two months.
second one had really weak veins and the machine pumped the blood back into her skin as her vein collapsed, also banned from donating for two months and she will develop an ugly bruise.
meanwhile I did 3 units of platelets and had the foid phlebotomist chaperone me and bring me 4 separate packs of oreos which I made her open for me :feelzez:

meant to say "her whole body" in the second sentence but I'll leave this unedited because it's funnier that way

should have ascended right there you fake cel

Why would you donate platelets?

Why would you donate platelets?
they're giving out free shirts and tickets to the movies. the local blood bank is the ONLY blood bank of our city and covers something like 6 counties so it's pretty well known. I like to wear their shirts when I go out to fuck with females in public.
I have more than once gotten away with staring -and I really mean STARING- at braless womens' tits when wearing their shirts for one

bring me 4 separate packs of oreos which I made her open for me :feelzez:
sounds like a children exploit :feelskek: :feelskek:

lunettes lunette doigt bigleux sac celestin logique intello leve dos risitas a enfant
and after I eat the wole pack in front of her and she tells me I was a big boy and hugged me
seins risitas boobs celestin fille triste calin pron valentin serre la saint reconfort tetons femme chancla st caresse issou poitrine

I've talked about this here before. when out in public I stare at women in the eyes until they look away, more of that in this thread if you're curious
sounds like a children exploit :feelskek: :feelskek:

lunettes lunette doigt bigleux sac celestin logique intello leve dos risitas a enfant
and after I eat the wole pack in front of her and she tells me I was a big boy and hugged me
seins risitas boobs celestin fille triste calin pron valentin serre la saint reconfort tetons femme chancla st caresse issou poitrine
god I wish that were me in the second pic

Just feed the vampires in a sterile environment bro