Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based why I stare at women in public and you should too

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
as we all know today women want chad to see the goods like a 1700's housewife window shopping for dinner. this is seen in them wearing shapewear, miniskirts, bras without shirts, and ,more recently, going braless and having their baboon nipples swinging around freely under their shirts. they claim to wear this 'for themselves' and 'because it's comfortable' (who finds floss thongs festering in your poopjuice comfortable?) but we're well aware they wear this for chad and chad's eyes only.

so what happens when we subhuman inceloids stare at them? they get offended.
they seethe and mald that we're even looking at them, they get visceral disgust that we're sampling the goods deserved for chad.
but what can they do about it? nothing. that's right, all they can do is stay mad.

here's what I've been up to in the past few months:
every time I'm outside I make sure to stare at women who are looking in my general direction. if I'm passing by a woman I stare at her breasts and make sure to stare enough that she notices. if we're just standing around I look at her face and when we make eye contact she looks away immediately (most of the time), frowns (some times), or smiles at me (rare). if she does any of the two aforementioned actions I've already won. the few times a female has smiled at me which I assume it is to be polite I always blow a kiss to them (the one where you puck up your lips and lift your chin) and that always brings up visible disgust.

you might ask: why suffer through this? well, gentlemen. our goal here ultimately is to remind females that we exist. that this first world safe utopia was built and is propped up by incels and sub-3's staying in their cuckcages making sure the wheels of this machine are well oiled so stacy and chad can frolic and dance and fuck like in the fairytales their boomer mother read to them in bed.
they don't like to be reminded we exist, we look at them. and it drives them mad when we do.

so I stare at women in public and you should too.

Looking at breast might get you a beating from the simps she would call after she notices you, but you can stare her face this way she can't really accuse you of lusting after her

Looking at breast might get you a beating from the simps she would call after she notices you, but you can stare her face this way she can't really accuse you of lusting after her
I forgot to add this part. I've been confronted before and the thing that has always worked is unashamedly admitting to it but diverting where you were looking. most memorable interaction was when this ~30 year old with a big mole in her chin going braless (big booba with salami nipples :ahegao:) said loudly "stop staring at my breasts" and two obese simps immediately approached and asked me if I was staring at her.
I said "yes I was staring at her mole" and the guys mumbled something I couldn't make out and told me to stop staring and that was that.
never deny you were staring

I forgot to add this part. I've been confronted before and the thing that has always worked is unashamedly admitting to it but diverting where you were looking. most memorable interaction was when this ~30 year old with a big mole in her chin going braless (big booba with salami nipples :ahegao:) said loudly "stop staring at my breasts" and two obese simps immediately approached and asked me if I was staring at her.
I said "yes I was staring at her mole" and the guys mumbled something I couldn't make out and told me to stop staring and that was that.
:bigbrain:

as we all know today women want chad to see the goods like a 1700's housewife window shopping for dinner. this is seen in them wearing shapewear, miniskirts, bras without shirts, and ,more recently, going braless and having their baboon nipples swinging around freely under their shirts. they claim to wear this 'for themselves' and 'because it's comfortable' (who finds floss thongs festering in your poopjuice comfortable?) but we're well aware they wear this for chad and chad's eyes only.

they seethe and mald that we're even looking at them, they get visceral disgust that we're sampling the goods deserved for chad.
but what can they do about it? nothing. that's right, all they can do is stay mad.

every time I'm outside I make sure to stare at women who are looking in my general direction. if I'm passing by a woman I stare at her breasts and make sure to stare enough that she notices. if we're just standing around I look at her face and when we make eye contact she looks away immediately (most of the time), frowns (some times), or smiles at me (rare). if she does any of the two aforementioned actions I've already won. the few times a female has smiled at me which I assume it is to be polite I always blow a kiss to them (the one where you puck up your lips and lift your chin) and that always brings up visible disgust.

you might ask: why suffer through this? well, gentlemen. our goal here ultimately is to remind females that we exist. that this first world safe utopia was built and is propped up by incels and sub-3's staying in their cuckcages making sure the wheels of this machine are well oiled so stacy and chad can frolic and dance and fuck like in the fairytales their boomer mother read to them in bed.
they don't like to be reminded we exist, we look at them. and it drives them mad when we do.

All foids are paranoid when i’m around. They’re afraid i’m staring so they try to check but that makes me stare back at them then they get fucking mad like bro you stared first retard

I thought foids liked it when you stare at their bodies. Either way, I do it.

I thought foids liked it when you stare at their bodies. Either way, I do it.
for them it's a light version of an incel asking them out. it makes them mad that they think they have a chance with them

this is the greatest thing ive read in my entire life
i really dont believe in revolutions but individual demonstrations of revolt are great

"Yes I was staring. So what?" - :chad:

fire-writing.gif

Person who asked that question was an infiltrator as per usual.
I saw the thread, crazy how soycels and females kicked us out of mainstream internet and they still go out of their way to invade our spaces

I started staring more since I joined this forum im working my way up I used to almost never stare because I was scared of getting caught

based post bro I agree

this first world safe utopia was built and is propped up by incels and sub-3's staying in their cuckcages making sure the wheels of this machine are well oiled so stacy and chad can frolic and dance and fuck like in the fairytales their boomer mother read to them in bed.

I've had disputes with entitled princesses in shops but you just know that they'll be on the phone to Chad one word too far
It happened in one large store with knives on sale but I just thought I'm not going to prison cos of cockroaches like this especially as prison food is shit

I like making women feel even more uncomfortable. It's weaponizing my sub5 looks.