Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Went To Doctor And Got Typical Sub4 Ogre Treatment

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It's worth noting I was wearing a mask and a hoodie over my head and had messy hair covering my entire forehead, but my eyebrows, eyes and parts of my cheekbones were visible, it's likely they could still discern I am a hideously deformed monster looking ogre.

When I went in there were two or three white or white passing hispanic women were there, they were hesitant to even greet me and reluctantly said hi. Then they had me sit in a chair and raised it up really high, from the foid's expression I could discern disgust and contempt, I didn't say a word to her or look at her anymore even when she was talking to me and neither did she. Then she put an orthodic insert into my shoe, which I had already gone to them to get it designed and done, they were also rude to me back then as well but I was obese and didn't wear a mask whereas now I am just chubby.

One of my toenails is overgrown and I ask her if the doctor can cut it, she tells me she needs to ask the doctor. Then the doctor comes in looking frustrated and asking me why I can't cut my own nails, this is routine work for him btw and he does it with other patients, I clearly mention it's overgrown and I can't cut it and tell him to only cut the big ones. He says he will do all of them and goes through with it. Then I ask him why the inserts look different and he takes it as an attack on his ego claiming they are better and he's an expert in feet, which is a fucking joke. After that he just leaves the room without saying a word.

Then I accidentally bump my head against the light thing they use which was placed very low on purpose, just to fuck with me. The bitch doesn't even seem concerned and coldly tells me to watch out, I ignore her just rub my head a few times. Then she tells me I forgot some belongings which turns out to just be packaging garbage and previous insert, I imply I don't need it but she tells me to take it anyway so I brought it with me. Afterwards the doctor asks me how it's I give him a one word response telling him it's fine, even here he's an asshole and asking me if it's good and I just tell him yeah. Then they tell me they will give me a two week follow up appointment, the foid who inserted the implant reluctantly says bye from a distance and I ignore her.

The foid in front just hands me the card, doesn't give me a bye or thanks, while she said so to the previous foid patient in spanish.

So far I noticed the left one works pretty well but the right one is giving me pain and the heel part isn't as sturdy. I should have probably mentioned it but I will roast them during the follow up appointment if the pain doesn't subside.

@Ryo_Hazuki and @OutcastedOutcast I think an underrated part of the blackpill is the negative treatment you always get in every interaction if your face is sub4. Including negative looks, people talking coldly and aggressively and arrogance from people, even those who are supposed to help you. This makes it very difficult to make friends, get a job and enjoy anything in life, knowing you are an outcast or punching bag.

You should sue them.
If you are in a shithole country then cope

I mean...

Let's be respectful.

Take a bath, be clean, cut your toenails.

We may be ugly, but we're not helpless

You should sue them.
Can't only reason I am putting up with them is because it's free. Actually my insurance paid them but they waived off the deductible. A former chiropractor of mine wanted to charge me $1100 for this shit.

Last edited:
Only way I can decide if you're either being a schizo or legitimately being discriminated against as a subhuman is seeing your updated face, have you lost weight? :feelshehe:

I mean...

Let's be respectful.

Take a bath, be clean, cut your toenails.

We may be ugly, but we're not helpless
Fuck off with your bluepilled garbage. I shower every day. I was as respectful as they were to me. And the only reason I didn't cut my toenails is because the big one was way over grown and wouldn't come off even with a nail cutter.

Only way I can decide if you're either being a schizo or legitimately being discriminated against as a subhuman is seeing your updated face, have you lost weight? :feelshehe:
Yes but I am still chubby. Also, I was wearing a mask and hoodie and they can still tell I am subhuman which indicates my eyes, eyebrows and aspects of my cheekbone structure are hideously ugly, also perhaps a small part of my nose bridge since my mask slid down a little at times.

Last edited:
Yes but I am still chubby. Also, I was wearing a mask and hoodie and they can still tell I am subhuman which indicates my eyes, eyebrows and aspects of my cheekbone structure are hideously ugly.
send updated pic for rating mab

send updated pic for rating mab
Ratings are cope. My real rating is based on how people treat me when I go outside. Based on that I am a 0/10.

Similar thing happened to me yesterday at college, normies don't treat us like human -

Thanks for derailing my thread with your bullshit schizo crap fakece.

Ratings are cope. My real rating is based on how people treat me when I go outside. Based on that I am a 0/10.
Do you have people virtue-signaling about your face when you ask to get rated? When I posted my face on Reddit, most people were just brutally honest and said I was between 3-4, some guys jokingly made fun of my face, one foid said that I was ugly but personality is all that matters, and one bluepilled guy told me I just needed to grow out my hair and "smile more".

I’m also treated poorly by medical professionals, actually mostly just the women. Some of the men are real nice.

Do you have people virtue-signaling about your face when you ask to get rated? When I posted my face on Reddit, most people were just brutally honest and said I was between 3-4, some guys jokingly made fun of my face, one foid said that I was ugly but personality is all that matters, and one bluepilled guy told me I just needed to grow out my hair and "smile more".
Yeah some people even virtue signalled saying I was average when I was obese or in my thinner pics. The reality is I am 0/10 to women despite generally being rated 3 or 4 by guys here because they overrate masculinity. Aesthetically my face is ogre, even the elephant man would be more attractive to women. There's no guy on the planet uglier looking to women than me.

I’m also treated poorly by medical professionals, actually mostly just the women. Some of the men are real nice.
Same. That's when you know you're ugly when women hate even the sight of you.

Only your eye area was visible? And they treated you like shit?
Women are so disgusting and evil it's inbelievable.