Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to Darian Lake Six Flags Amusement Park, got MOGGED into Oblivion

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I went with some co-workers for a corporate bonding event. It was voluntary but I am really trying to move up the corporate ladder for wealthmaxxing so i went anyway just so that they don't think im some antisocial weirdo. Even if I'm ugly i think showing up gives people a better impression, anyway, this was my experience:

1) Chads and Stacies everywhere. Stacies that looked 18 or 19 with their Chad boyfriends were constantly holding hands, kissing in the lines and leaning on each other.

2) Stacies were wearing very short shorts and some were in full bikinis and swimsuits. There's waterslides all around so the Stacies probably could use the excuse that they just wore a bikini so they could go on whatever ride they wanted, but we were in line for wooden rollarcoasters and there's just this 9/10 wearing basically nothing right in front of me in line, and I felt so jealous and angry and kept getting a boner which I tried to hide.

3) Co-workers clearly flirting with each other. The Chadlite coworkers and the hot interns were eyeballing each other constantly. I was left out of the conversations in line as each girl paired up with one guy to talk with, and i was just staring at some of the scenery while they were all giggling with each other.

4) People with fast-paces MOGGED the shit out of all of us. While we were waiting an hour to get on one ride, these Chads and Stacies with fast-passes just whipped by us and got on the rides in two seconds, I felt like such a PEASANT. If i had a hot girl to make out with in line, it would have been fine, but i didn't.

5) Near the end just as i was feeling super depressed and unhappy and ready to go, on the last ride a hot young couple right in front of us full on made out passionately. It was almost the pathetic fallacy, God was playing a trick on me.

6) Stacy machine operators wouldn't even touch me, but touched my Chad coworkers. When they were securing our seatbelts and harnesses before the ride begun, they would always ask me to move my hand so they could test the secureness of the plastic harness. With my Chadlite coworker, she just put her hand on his and pushed it down. She clearly thought i was too disgusting to touch

So that was my experience at Six Flags. Remind me never to go there ever again

So many chads were around because most incels were rotting at home :blackpill:

Mogs me at having friends.

Everyday incel life. Water is wet

I went with some co-workers for a corporate bonding event. It was voluntary but I am really trying to move up the corporate ladder for wealthmaxxing so i went anyway just so that they don't think im some antisocial weirdo. Even if I'm ugly i think showing up gives people a better impression, anyway, this was my experience:

1) Chads and Stacies everywhere. Stacies that looked 18 or 19 with their Chad boyfriends were constantly holding hands, kissing in the lines and leaning on each other.

2) Stacies were wearing very short shorts and some were in full bikinis and swimsuits. There's waterslides all around so the Stacies probably could use the excuse that they just wore a bikini so they could go on whatever ride they wanted, but we were in line for wooden rollarcoasters and there's just this 9/10 wearing basically nothing right in front of me in line, and I felt so jealous and angry and kept getting a boner which I tried to hide.

3) Co-workers clearly flirting with each other. The Chadlite coworkers and the hot interns were eyeballing each other constantly. I was left out of the conversations in line as each girl paired up with one guy to talk with, and i was just staring at some of the scenery while they were all giggling with each other.

4) People with fast-paces MOGGED the shit out of all of us. While we were waiting an hour to get on one ride, these Chads and Stacies with fast-passes just whipped by us and got on the rides in two seconds, I felt like such a PEASANT. If i had a hot girl to make out with in line, it would have been fine, but i didn't.

5) Near the end just as i was feeling super depressed and unhappy and ready to go, on the last ride a hot young couple right in front of us full on made out passionately. It was almost the pathetic fallacy, God was playing a trick on me.

6) Stacy machine operators wouldn't even touch me, but touched my Chad coworkers. When they were securing our seatbelts and harnesses before the ride begun, they would always ask me to move my hand so they could test the secureness of the plastic harness. With my Chadlite coworker, she just put her hand on his and pushed it down. She clearly thought i was too disgusting to touch

So that was my experience at Six Flags. Remind me never to go there ever again
Damn :feelsbadman: every point from that number list is just so relatable and on point :feelsrope:

Did you have fun riding the roller coasters at least? :feelsaww:

I feel your pain brocel

Truecel trait: You can't find a foid even in a place like that.

Darien lake is the most trash park in the six flags chain. They have one semi intense coaster which was the Superman Ride of Steel coaster and even then that wasn’t much. I’m actually getting ready to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain next week

I know how you feel. Going to what should be fun places with no gf and being ugly so no chance of anything with all the cute girls at the park. You just feel left out and don’t want to be there.

Damn :feelsbadman: every point from that number list is just so relatable and on point :feelsrope:

Did you have fun riding the roller coasters at least? :feelsaww:
That's the silver lining, I loved the feeling of the rides. But for every ride there was a massive line of torture.

Darien lake is the most trash park in the six flags chain. They have one semi intense coaster which was the Superman Ride of Steel coaster and even then that wasn’t much. I’m actually getting ready to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain next week
I've been to magic mountain, it's absolute garbage.

Nigger why you even went here

That's why I never go out. Everytime I get invited to something which is very rare I always turn it down because I usually come home depressed.

why I stay home. I’d rather be suffering on my own, rotting rather than suffering in public, forced to see all the Stacies I can’t have.

You are just voluntarily torturing yourself. Why would you go somewhere that you know would be filled with people who mog you? I don't think anyone would have cared if you didn't go to an amusement park. That's a strange place to go with co-workers anyway.

You are just voluntarily torturing yourself. Why would you go somewhere that you know would be filled with people who mog you? I don't think anyone would have cared if you didn't go to an amusement park. That's a strange place to go with co-workers anyway.
Because i don't want to become the weird guy who doesn't attend the social event