Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel went to church today, it was awkward

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
I went to a Methodist church. first thing that I noticed going in is that there were two separate people you have to talk to before making it inside, both older white men one at the entrance and one inside the hall.
the overwhelming majority of attendees were old white people.
mass itself was nice and there wasn't any preaching, to summarize the pastor talked about how we distance ourselves from people who we might dislike without giving them a chance and also about how the world is constantly changing and we should let go of false idols like money and learn to live in the moment. overall a pretty nice and inoffensive message.
during the whole ordeal two times we had to stand up and shake hands with the people around us and hold hands to pray, I found this awkward as pretty much everyone knew each other already and sort of avoided me but I still got to shake a couple of people's (mostly men) hands. perhaps the women intuitively knew I was an incel.

all in all I think I will be going next sunday and I plan to volunteer in their food pantry once I'm settled in with the community. the only thing I hope to get out of this is a sense of belonging.

Did you pay your offering?

That's good
My Catholic mass went good as usual

I WAS REJECTED BY A PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH

lmao no, I passed the basket to the next guy

I specifically chose a methodist church because they're the most accepting ones as far as big sects go
NO CHURCH WANTS ME, IF I LIVED IN THE FIRST CENTURY WITH THE APOSTLES I WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.

methodist lol that's hank hill's religion

Churches are nice when you become a regular. Church i attend to is run by my cousins so its kinda like family gathering lol. But my cousin the Pastor is a very good preacher. I like listening to his sermons. Its nice when new people come, i try to make them feel welcomed even though my social anxiety makes me wanna run away.

The last time I was in an Orthodox Christian church was about 4 years ago, when I was bored and I wanted to go to church to get memories from my childhood, when I was often taken there when I was a child.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:28

AND LUKE WAS A GENTILE

Churches are nice when you become a regular. Church i attend to is run by my cousins so its kinda like family gathering lol. But my cousin the Pastor is a very good preacher. I like listening to his sermons. Its nice when new people come, i try to make them feel welcomed even though my social anxiety makes me wanna run away.
that's really cool, if it serves as any cope when introverts like me go in strangers talking to us actually scares us away so what you're doing of leaving us alone is actually better in our view. just a nod and a smile if you make eye contact is more than enough
Are you even reading the replies
yeah you said one weird ass esoteric branch rejected you and now you won't go

They aren't a weird ass esoteric branch
so go to the most welcoming branch then. protestants exist because they protested the catholic church, you're doing the equivalent of asking out that ONE hipster female and calling yourself an incel because she said no

so go to the most welcoming branch then. protestants exist because they protested the catholic church, you're doing the equivalent of asking out that ONE hipster female and calling yourself an incel because she said no
:soy::soy::soy:

I went to a Methodist church.
That's good
My Catholic mass went good as usual
Dont waste time in fakey. I take you there.

The House of David

IMG 5394

Kingdom of Israel (united monarchy) never existed.

View: https://youtu.be/Q3qRZIAXmUU?si=gyZaz3UNQ8vg_iXZ

Last edited:
turn thy cheek and let thy immigrant replace you