Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to bed at 8:30am

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Just woke up at like 8:30/9pm

Living the NEET life boyos, feel like shit tho.

move to another time zone and all will be well

I did similar things when I lived my most extreme NEET-LDAR days.

Waking up at 4 pm, falling asleep at 7 am

Woke up at 4.30 am and haven't slept since. up all night and sleep all day because of lockdown. LDAR

Sounds comfy ngl

Just woke up at like 8:30/9pm

Living the NEET life boyos, feel like shit tho.
That’s me mate, don’t worry, what were you gonna do if you woke up at morning? The same shit, at least night is peaceful

Went to bed at 11 am :feelsaww: only woke up a few hours ago

"Fixed" mine, woke up at 8:30 today after an allnighter, but it's getting late here so i should probably go to bed soon. i should stick to it this time and not ruin my sched every time :feelsrope:

I did similar things when I lived my most extreme NEET-LDAR days.

Waking up at 3am, falling asleep at 3 pm

enjoy the night of postmaxxing in peace on .co

Aren't most of us living some form of a NEET life now that we are still in a lockdown?

Unless you live in Texas, NYC, or Florida or some shit where things are pretty much fully back to normal.

Here in CA, we are still in the orange tier but moving into yellow tier tomorrow I believe. Which basically means indoor restaurants/venues can operate at 50% capacity.

I'm gonna take this as my last week to LDAR and be semi-productive.

I too am a night owl and it very much helps with my mental health. That is to be awake all night and sleep during the day. But that will change very soon as things fully re-open.