Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to an amusement park today

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
I saw this 16 year old JB walking around with her friends literally without pants only wearing a bikini bottom. There was this other girl I saw in the parking lot wearing a bikini who had massive tits. Suifuel.

You just committed a thought crime. I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to our anti thought-rapist unit. You're going away for a long time buddy.

You just committed a thought crime. I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to our anti thought-rapist unit. You're going away for a long time buddy.
:feelsrope:

you pseudo-raped those kids by looking at them , i m reporting to police station

Reported for misogyny.

I saw this 16 year old JB walking around with her friends literally without pants only wearing a bikini bottom. There was this other girl I saw in the parking lot wearing a bikini who had massive tits. Suifuel.
That’ll teach you for going outside when you don’t have to

STOP THIS GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING LARPING SHIT, AND PROVE IT VIA PHOTOGRAPHY!

was it a water park?

how much of her butt was visible?

was it a water park?

how much of her butt was visible?
Nah it was a rollercoaster place. Most of her ass was visible, though you couldn’t see the crack.

Her dad needs to have a serious word with her.

Nah it was a rollercoaster place. Most of her ass was visible, though you couldn’t see the crack.
jfl so she showed off most her ass in a place where it wasn't even somewhere you wear a swimsuit

clown world

Her dad needs to have a serious word with her.
It’s 2021. The dad either ain’t present or is a meek cuckold (she was a blonde White girl so the latter is probably true).

how did you know shes 16 what if she's 10 but looks 16

As someone who lives in a Muslim country this is completely incomprehensible for me.
How did white cucks allow this to happen?
Like, yeah sure you are the superior gender so wear whatever you want in public and we are not allowed to stare, or to have feelings, we just suppress our natural urges so that you can expose yourself as much as you want and tease men with your body just to feel better.
This has become normal to Western people but it's absolutely unnatural. It's mind blowing. It's insane.

"amusement" park

STOP THIS GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING LARPING SHIT, AND PROVE IT VIA PHOTOGRAPHY!
This. There's no way I could possibly believe this without visual evidence.

Were you amused by the view?

Bonk, no horny for losers you will only get hurt, next time amuse yourself at home.