Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to a new doctor today for a recent medical issue.

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
And afterwards the lady at the registry setting up my next appointment offered me a doctor's note for school.

I'm in my mid 20's.

HAHAHHAHAH LMAO.. I know I shouldn't laugh but... fml LOL. I know how you feel tho, I am 19 and some people take me for 16 years old, some actually believe I am 19. Fucking lol at shitty lower third giving you a child's look.

EDIT: Also wtf happened to me when I wrote this post, some text seemed legit blue. It's over guys, I think I am close to death.

Weed said:
HAHAHHAHAH LMAO.. I know I shouldn't laugh but... fml LOL. I know how you feel tho, I am 19 and some people take me for 16 years old, some actually believe I am 19. Fucking lol at shitty lower third giving you a child's look.

EDIT: Also wtf happened to me when I wrote this post, some text seemed legit blue. It's over guys, I think I am close to death.

It's over for us.

same , people laugh when i tell them my age, i legit look like a prepubescent kid with a face full of very stinky acnee , let's not forget my squelletic wrists and 5'4 height with a 60 kg

I see 13yo - 15yo kids bigger than me. Yes, that includes girls. And I'm 20, it's over

foreignincel3 said:
same , people laugh when i tell them my age, i legit look like a prepubescent kid with a face full of very stinky acnee , let's not forget my squelletic wrists and 5'4 height with a 60 kg

5'7 60kg checking in as well. Everyone here has Nordic genes apparently as well.

Morf12 said:
5'7 60kg checking in as well. Everyone here has Nordic genes apparently as well.

why nordic genes ?

People used to assume I was in highschool until I my hair started turning grey at 27.