Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to a birthday party from a guy from my school!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Basically I only went there for the free alcohol tbh. I only talked to this guy a few times in school and he asked me if I wanted to come. I literally hated it. There were some landwhales(from his family and neighbours).
And I literally didnt talk to anyone there except for the guy who had birthday.
While these normalfags were "partying" I sat alone at a table and drunk myself and browsed this site. Haha normalfags are so stupid. It was shitty there but atleast free coping ngl.

House parties are one of the worst imaginable environments for me as an introverted guy. A loud environment, surrounded by loads of people with no quiet spaces or easy escape route...sounds like hell.

House parties are one of the worst imaginable environments for me as an introverted guy. A loud environment, surrounded by loads of people with no quiet spaces or easy escape route...sounds like hell.
I'm also introverted bro. Thats why I didnt talk to anyone.

I hate parties. Loud music and can’t relate to anyone.

Im another introvert with social anxiety. Going to a party and not knowing anybody there is the fucking worst. Im working on becoming more social because I want friends, connections, and a slight possibility of getting a girlfriend

Sorry what, normie?
Not really invited the guy just told me that I could come if I wanted(which he told to nearly everybody tbh) also I only went there for the free alcohol and was just sitting at my table

Not really invited the guy just told me that I could come if I wanted(which he told to nearly everybody tbh) also I only went there for the free alcohol and was just sitting at my table
I'm just screwing with you, I'd have gone too for the alcohol

Parties are suck ass bro never go them

Basically I only went there for the free alcohol tbh. I only talked to this guy a few times in school and he asked me if I wanted to come. I literally hated it. There were some landwhales(from his family and neighbours).
And I literally didnt talk to anyone there except for the guy who had birthday.
While these normalfags were "partying" I sat alone at a table and drunk myself and browsed this site. Haha normalfags are so stupid. It was shitty there but atleast free coping ngl.

low inhib