Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to a bar,sucked

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
So girl was flirting with bartender, who she fucked 6 days ago(she was saying this out loud really loud cause she was drunk). spent 1.5 hours(how long it took me to legally drive”. She opened up her legs real wide to him and also the cook. Gave me a dirty look. I’m just so angry and sick of nothing every going me way :reeeeee:
But legit, I hate others.
Fucking slut, she even was dissing this bartender who she fucked other girlfriend who they all hang out with together.
rich get richer

Why you going to bars? Get druck at home alone like a normal inkwell

Ogremaxx is the only solution to scare foids away.
EyKS5b3XAAAb_jn.jpg

Why you going to bars? Get druck at home alone like a normal inkwell
This. Op learned his lesson. Don’t go out and you won’t have to witness this shit. It’s not like you’re gonna ascend anyway

This. Op learned his lesson. Don’t go out and you won’t have to witness this shit. It’s not like you’re gonna ascend anyway
Nah, inkwells should go outside to fuel the rage. Enough burying our heads in the fucking sand.

If you've got to go out to drink (can't drink at home or it's too late to buy beer at a store), I recommend going to a working-class bar.

The kind that only plays music with a jukebox, which nobody uses because they're spending their $2 on their next beer or the next round of pool. The kind with no furniture or food.

Women don't go to cheap bars (or any working-class place). It's possible to have a drink in peace.

I understood that title a wee bit too wrong :forcedsmile:

I really thought you ended up sucking milkers from a GILF.