Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went outside for the first time in 3 weeks.....

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
I felt a moment of relief, but I was only picking up groceries from my moms car. My mom also said the only thing I'm good for is picking up groceries from the car......it's over me

I felt a moment of relief, but I was only picking up groceries from my moms car. My mom also said the only thing I'm good for is picking up groceries from the car......it's over me
Do you still gymcel at the gym?

impressed.gif

you should have smacked that bitch

Coming from your own mother. Sorry, brother.

Must feel nice mogging Canadicucks at 6'4" with godly frame.

How are you incel? lmao

Knock her out the next time she says that

Get a job bum

Just gotta accept it as long as she’s providing for you :)

just go to the doctor bro. Don't play around with this

I used to work at Walmart too.. why did you hate it so much?

I used to work at Walmart too.. why did you hate it so much?

Use to work in the garden centre but the fuckers switched me to electronics and everything felled apart from there

Leaving the house make's me so uncomfortable. I totally get why you stay in, the outside world is hostile to our kind.

I do think going outside daily say to a park or away from people does some good. It clears my mind and makes me feel less like a loser.