Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Went out today

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
This forum and the blackpill has made me robotic automatically analyze everyone i see

Bad jaw? Its over for him.
Small frame? Its over for him.
Norwood? Its over for him.
Manlet? Its over for him.
Beta traits looking down 0 eye contact? Its over for him.

Then sometimes come the chad in the picture and i gaze in awe yet wanna kill myself knowing im subhuman.

Life begins at 8/10

JFL at leaving your house tbh

Most of those people would defend m'lady as she marched them to their graves...

EUNUSCEL

The Black Pill is the blues and the chain breaker. Niggas need to wake tf up.

I went to my local store to buy cope beers and this 7+/10 25 y.o. employee foid greeted me in the beverages aisle despite me trying to be sneaky and autistic as fuck. Is this it guys?

I went to my local store to buy cope beers and this 7+/10 25 y.o. employee foid greeted me in the beverages aisle despite me trying to be sneaky and autistic as fuck. Is this it guys?
You ascended boyo

no man, going on walks is lifefuel

pity it's -30 celsius here... Froze my ass off tbhtbh
Yeah I sometimes take walks to a forest near me but im always the only one there so it’s good.

Yeah I sometimes take walks to a forest near me but im always the only one there so it’s good.
Yeah. The trick is to avoid people, while not avoiding going outside :feelsthink:
Jesus. It's -13C where I am and almost go commit died from just venturing outside.
-30 was an exaggeration. Closer to -20 tbhtbh

Last edited:
This forum and the blackpill has made me robotic automatically analyze everyone i see
I do the same. I often find myself thinking things like, "Poor guy, Norwood's hit him hard".

the blackpill has become a filter I see everything through: real life and tv/film/vidya