Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went out to eat in a restaurant, Normies treating me like crap or a joke

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I just went to eat out in a restaurant with my mom and sister bc we didn’t have food at home. So yeah, surprise surprise, people can’t just keep to themselves and ignore an ugly man, they have to talk about him and stare. It was clear they were doing that bc when I looked at them, they were all looking at me. This has happened ever since I was like 12 years old; and got really bad since I’m about 14. people react to me like I’m an alien, a literal POS, or some joke.

About 4-5 tables. Also my mom seemed to notice but didn’t say anything. A bit after we sat down she asked if I’m uncomfortable or stressed, I lied and said, I’m not! also a table kept doing so while we were eating, and when they left they laughed again. Believe me, I’m not crazy or schizophrenic or anything. My mom doesn’t seem to care either, maybe she understands them? Today she did seem to look sternly at one of them, I think, but in general it doesn’t make her said. But the main problem are the people who basically bully me, 99% of people would make fun of me, I wouldn’t do that and I think you wouldn’t

Stare at them back. :society:

I have this same problem, people stare at me too. It becomes even worse when you start to become hyper-aware of it and subconsciously seek it out so that anytime someone looks in your direction you see it. My advice to you is: wear sunglasses. For whatever reason it gives me more confidence + nobody will know if I’m staring back

that's why i don't go to restaurants and never eat in public. i am pretty sure toielts and cucks will see me as a brute uncivilized creep even tho i have manners when i eat.
just eat at home or take the food with you, eating in restaurants especially the ones full of hot toilets is suifuel:feelsjuice:

Holy shit this is brutal, sometimes when i go outside zoomer foids look at me and laugh.

What do you look like that causes this?

Stare at them back. :society:
I would, I’d also make certain gestures with my hand, and I’d take a pic of them, but my mom will just get angry so my hands really were tied

No way @TheGrayWolf js this true
Damn he cited me wrong! Go read my post again. I said „ever since I’m about 14“ sorry my English isn’t great, I meant eversince I was 14, this has happened

@TheGrayWolf i will go to the restaurant with you and beat normies

Yes i forgot but if at any scenario you got chances to grow for good
Sorry wasn’t mad at you; the other guy is just playing with you/me

@TheGrayWolf i will go to the restaurant with you and beat normies
That would be so awesome. But they’re foids, men, of every age…

Leave negative reviews on their restaurant business.
Google reviews, facebook page, and tripadvisor amongst other business pages.

What do you look like that causes this?
How shall I explain? Just very strange. What i don’t Understand is how people can joke about my looks (also in implicit, vailed ways). Like WTF. Or don’t point. It’s so rude, and laws exist

How shall I explain? Just very strange. What i don’t Understand is how people can joke about my looks (also in implicit, vailed ways). Like WTF. Or don’t point. It’s so rude, and laws exist
Bro they laugh at normal people imagine at us trucels gods most accursed creations

Leave negative reviews on their restaurant business.
Google reviews, facebook page, and tripadvisor amongst other business pages.
Good idea if it were employees (they didn’t react as far as I know), but here it’s not the restaurant’s fault. It was guests

Bro they laugh at normal people imagine at us trucels gods most accursed creations
Exactly!

I dont care no one bullies my friends
Thank you brother, i was very angry in the inside today, seething really, but didn’t show it. I wanted to low key scratch my head , showing them the middle finger, but my mom would’ve gotten mad and told me I’m imagining things and I’m crazy (to make me feel better about my looks).

Exactly!

Thank you brother, i was very angry in the inside today, seething really, but didn’t show it. I wanted to low key scratch my head , showing them the middle finger, but my mom would’ve gotten mad and told me I’m imagining things and I’m crazy (to make me feel better about my looks).
Its your moms fault that ur suffering thus she should get the stare
Cant you get some disability money

Good idea if it were employees (they didn’t react as far as I know), but here it’s not the restaurant’s fault. It was guests
Don't care. If I'm served by a foid anywhere, I leave a negative review, regardless if the service was fine.