Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went out to arcade

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I decided I wanted to get out and stop rotting and enjoy the weather, i grabbed some money and went to this arcade. This place has a arcade, and stuff like go karts. I jumped in line for go karts and it took me a hour to even get in. The hour was pure suifuel. Foids surrounded me on their phones on snapchat or tik tok, all i could see is how they were talking to multiple guys on snapchat, who obviously were trying to fuck them. I look to my right and front and see a couple making out (fuck pda :feelsree: ) so i just stared at my phone and the ground for a hour. After the go karts (wasnt fun), i went to laser tag, wasnt fun. All i saw in line was couples making out and grabbing eachother. After a shitty game of laser tag, I went to arcade and played some shitty games. The entire time i did i saw guys kissing their girlfriends and people hanging out with their friends and having the best time of their life so far while i rot having zero fun doing things that should be fun. I had enough of it and walked home. I spent 40 dollars to have zero fun, and to watch normies and chads and stacies my age have fun and knowing that they’ll probably end the night with a blowjob or some shit that makes them remember the night forever while its just another shitty day for me. I hate this gay earth.

so you went by yourself, what made you think this was a good idea

I only have like 1 friend and it was too late for him to go. Plus ive went before and it was fine, sucked really bad this time because of extremely long lines

People shouldn't criticize OP, at least he tried. This forum is full of people who'd legit rather not make it (I admittedly too probably fall into this category now because of agepill/burnout, but still).

How old are you OP? Do you have male friends?

People shouldn't criticize OP, at least he tried. This forum is full of people who'd legit rather not make it (I admittedly too probably fall into this category now because of agepill/burnout, but still).

How old are you OP? Do you have male friends?
Im 15, i have only 1 real friend and a couple school friends. Ive went before with my friend, we just did go karts.

Brutal. Another good reason to not go into public. Nothing but ignorance, pretentiousness, and pointless degeneracy awaits.

Under 17s lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Im 15, i have only 1 real friend and a couple school friends. Ive went before with my friend, we just did go karts.
Lol for fuck's sake. If you're 15(!) honestly just get the fuck off the forum, spend as much time with your schoolfriends as possible and try to forget the internet, forums, anime and the blackpill exists.

Know that it's largely genetic so don't blame yourself too much, but make sure you are low bodyfat, maybe gymcel a little, but most of all just join clubs, sports, as much shit as possible. Try that for at least 3 years before coming here or any forum again. This is the best advice you can take, you might even remain incel but at least you'll come out of it at least semi-neurotypical.

Lol for fuck's sake. If you're 15(!) honestly just get the fuck off the forum, spend as much time with your schoolfriends as possible and try to forget the internet, forums, anime and the blackpill exists.

Know that it's largely genetic so don't blame yourself too much, but make sure you are low bodyfat, maybe gymcel a little, but most of all just join clubs, sports, as much shit as possible. Try that for at least 3 years before coming here or any forum again. This is the best advice you can take, you might even remain incel but at least you'll come out of it at least semi-neurotypical.
ill make sure to take 5 showers a day to increase height among other things thanks for the sound advice which i havent tried at all!!!

ill make sure to take 5 showers a day to increase height among other things thanks for the sound advice which i havent tried at all!!!
To be fair if you were autistic enough to go to a go kart place by yourself and expect to be treated any differently, it's pretty much over for you :feelshaha:

What the fuck were you thinking, seriously. Even an actual normie would be laughed at for doing that. You are right though, I think you're too far gone.

To be fair if you were autistic enough to go to a go kart place by yourself and expect to be treated any differently, it's pretty much over for you :feelshaha:

What the fuck were you thinking, seriously. Even an actual normie would be laughed at for doing that. You are right though, I think you're too far gone.
Another day of “im better then you” from .co
:feelsrope:

OP claimed to be 5'7" 210-215lb (170cm 95kg-98kg in non-lowIQ units) in another post if I remember correctly.

JFL at fatceldom aka volceldom :lul: :lul: :lul:. Kid needs to lose weight, finish puberty (be 17 minimum) and then come back and post here.

Under 17s OUT

Another day of “im better then you” from .co
:feelsrope:
No, just think it's ridiculous that teencels choose to whine on here when they could still at least enjoy their youth in some form. Wait until you have to wagecuck.

OP claimed to be 5'7" 210-215lb (170cm 95kg-98kg in non-lowIQ units) in another post if I remember correctly.

JFL at fatceldom aka volceldom :lul: :lul: :lul:. Kid needs to lose weight, finish puberty (be 17 minimum) and then come back and post here.

Under 17s OUT
K.

No, just think it's ridiculous that teencels choose to whine on here when they could still at least enjoy their youth in some form. Wait until you have to wagecuck.
Waiting to wagecuck so i have something to do and to get money

Under 17s OUT
JFL if he managed to get himself into that state at just 15 that's fucked. That's actually quite physically hard to do.

OP please take our advice, just leave the forum, yeah come back at 17 if nothing changes but lose the weight (I did the same at your age, not as much but still 40lbs+) and try to act semi normal. Probably over though, you can tell he's a defeatist/no interest in actually ascending from the way he posts.

Don't go out, if i didn't have to wageslave, i would ldar at home all day.

Don't go out, if i didn't have to wageslave, i would ldar at home all day.
Id like to wageslave. Atleast id be doing something with my time and getting money

Don’t think I’d have the patience to wait one hour just to get mogged by normies and chads doing gokart.

I'm on here because girls straight up tell me I'm ugly.

Id like to wageslave. Atleast id be doing something with my time and getting money
Well you're old enough to get a part time job. Go and get one, see how much you suffer then come back here and tell us how much you enjoy "doing something with your time".

I'm on here because girls straight up tell me I'm ugly.
Same here. But apparently i need to just grow my facial bones out! Not like peers my age are already having sex and relationships

I decided I wanted to get out and stop rotting and enjoy the weather, i grabbed some money and went to this arcade. This place has a arcade, and stuff like go karts. I jumped in line for go karts and it took me a hour to even get in. The hour was pure suifuel. Foids surrounded me on their phones on snapchat or tik tok, all i could see is how they were talking to multiple guys on snapchat, who obviously were trying to fuck them. I look to my right and front and see a couple making out (fuck pda :feelsree: ) so i just stared at my phone and the ground for a hour. After the go karts (wasnt fun), i went to laser tag, wasnt fun. All i saw in line was couples making out and grabbing eachother. After a shitty game of laser tag, I went to arcade and played some shitty games. The entire time i did i saw guys kissing their girlfriends and people hanging out with their friends and having the best time of their life so far while i rot having zero fun doing things that should be fun. I had enough of it and walked home. I spent 40 dollars to have zero fun, and to watch normies and chads and stacies my age have fun and knowing that they’ll probably end the night with a blowjob or some shit that makes them remember the night forever while its just another shitty day for me. I hate this gay earth.
Same exact environment at my local arcade/mega bowling center. Tons of young happy couples enjoying all the things we missed out on.

Don’t think I’d have the patience to wait one hour just to get mogged by normies and chads doing gokart.
Looking back i should of left after 10 minutes, go kart wasnt worth it. Didnt race anyone, i just kinda saw older adults pass me by because the karts are shitty and i had a slow one

Same here. But apparently i need to just grow my facial bones out! Not like peers my age are already having sex and relationships
I mean if you genuinely are 200 pounds it sound like you should lose some weight.

Same exact environment at my local arcade/mega bowling center. Tons of young happy couples enjoying all the things we missed out on.
I realized why i stopped going there a while ago
I mean if you genuinely are 200 pounds it sound like you should lose some weight.
Trying. Not easy as a snap of the fingers. I am eating better and drinking water and exercising. I have lost a few pounds

Those places are unfortunately dead nowadays. I wish they were more vibrant. Normies go there every once in a while, but the vibe in those places isn't the same.

This is terrible advice.