Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went out shopping few days ago 2 coal burners and 1 curry burner wtfff????

Wombles

Wombles

Slowly losing my mind.
★★
Hello brocels time delay on when I went out but had to go shopping when I did I saw one coal burner in the city area wtff literally laughed on the inside she was around 24 blonde sorta attractive with this sprog son in the pram who looked around 2 why tf is he still in the pram idk but he looked like any other nigga not a single sign he was half white jfl :feelsseriously:. Then when I was going into another shop BAM I saw another white foid with a sprog nigger daughter she was like 4 and talking to thr mum but the confusing thing was the white foid was slavic European attractive barely spoke English with a nigger child I was shocked wtf so ur a immigrant and got a nigger child did a double take and realised daughter was a nigger she looked like a average nigga.:feelswhat: Then the most shocking one was going in the car to drive home looking at sex havers outside shop and saw this dark skin Indian dude like 6 ft 40 had full short hair with some tall white woman I was like wtff does she not realise the difference in smv this was beyond the most shocking site but lifefuel for Indian inkys here jfl, tiring day.
Now for my signature poem.

When I went outside all I saw was mudsharks,
Like bitches what came out of their mouths was barks,
The contrast between our smvs was so stark,
when these femborgs gave birth what followed was skid marks.

~Wombles

OvER when u have 0 replies :feelsrope:

Idk but don't scratch the door on my car. I'll just buy the sexbot instead. Freaking assholes were making out and she had the door open and I had to move it. Cunts.

68711.jpg