Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went on a date with a trans to feel something

S

scihub

Whitepilled STEMcel
-
Permaban - I hope that btc was worth it
Title.

I was so fucking lonely and just wanted to have any kind of human connection that I went on Grindr and sent a message to a trans woman. Agreed to go out and just grab something to eat.

I couldn’t have cared less if anything happened, and Im not even sure if I could have gone through with it anyway. Would have been just fine outcome if I paid to maybe not eat alone for once.

on my way driving there, it’s already acting like an entitled spoiled child. “Where the fuck are you? I’m literally about to walk out of the restaurant.”

Should have just ghosted at that point, oh well. Went there, met up, bought food, acted cool and made conversation and tried to make it not feel awkward. Asked all about them, what they do for fun, school, etc. Just being a decent, normal human being.

At the end, no hug or even touch my hand or anything. No thank you for the meal. Nothing.

Got in the car, blocked me, and then drove away.

Im not too broken up about it; I got a funny story out of the whole ordeal I guess for the price of a meal. But yeah, it’s 300% fucking over for me.
Go ahead and make all the jokes you want at my expense, just can’t believe even pretend foids can be like this.

You know you could have also kept your dignity and just not do that at the very least

I swear I felt sad for this fag reading this :feelskek:
"what no pussy can do to a man"

WTF is up with 2024 GrAYs? :feelskek:

The fuck is wrong with you ? ? ? Why would you even attempt that?

Fags.is

Asked all about them, what they do for fun, school, etc. Just being a decent, normal human being.
sounds boring

should have asked them why they're a freak and why they hate god

Pathetic but understandable.

Good thing i cant sink this low cause trannys disgust me

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ FUCKING STOP WITH THE ALTS HOLY SHIT

Having the shame that comes from voluntarily doing what you did is far worse than just being an incel
Incel>>>>>>>>>Cuck
Don't forget it

thots

@Blackboy.Belgrade @DarkStar

"they/them"

what a pathetic human being, i hope some tranny rapes him

jfl. absolute state of the site

Title.

I was so fucking lonely and just wanted to have any kind of human connection that I went on Grindr and sent a message to a trans woman. Agreed to go out and just grab something to eat.

I couldn’t have cared less if anything happened, and Im not even sure if I could have gone through with it anyway. Would have been just fine outcome if I paid to maybe not eat alone for once.

on my way driving there, it’s already acting like an entitled spoiled child. “Where the fuck are you? I’m literally about to walk out of the restaurant.”

Should have just ghosted at that point, oh well. Went there, met up, bought food, acted cool and made conversation and tried to make it not feel awkward. Asked all about them, what they do for fun, school, etc. Just being a decent, normal human being.

At the end, no hug or even touch my hand or anything. No thank you for the meal. Nothing.

Got in the car, blocked me, and then drove away.

Im not too broken up about it; I got a funny story out of the whole ordeal I guess for the price of a meal. But yeah, it’s 300% fucking over for me.
Go ahead and make all the jokes you want at my expense, just can’t believe even pretend foids can be like this.
:feelswhat:

Permaban - I hope that btc was worth it

You,

"Went on a date with a trans to feel something"

Feel what?

A dick?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DUDE.