Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went jogging with my sister and people were nice to me

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
This was the first time I went jogging with my sister so the difference was really noticeable. Normally people ignore me, never say hi to me but this time the majority said hi and some straight up made some jokes, like how we picked a good time to jog because it had just started raining.

I'm not sure if people thought we were a couple but I think being a male with a female outside subconsciously shows people you're not a creep and they trust you more and are nicer to you. It's a certain aura.

I also felt a bit less subhuman because most people outside were couples and we kinda blended in instead of just my autistic ass zig zagging between the stream of couples I pass when jogging.

You: Jogs me. XD

joggers are generally nice people because the ones I’ve come across are usually older folks so it’s not like the gym where it’s young assholes trying to mog you :blackpill:

Life if you were a normie or foid.

joggers are generally nice people because the ones I’ve come across are usually older folks so it’s not like the gym where it’s young assholes trying to mog you :blackpill:
I've never seen old people jog lol
Unless you mean 35 years old is old

People are like that, two things i noticed, when im with my little nephew everyone treat me better million times and speak to me and older people and moms sometimes start chatting with me out of blue, because they assume I'm his dad and you know a dad and familly man cant be a creep or something.

Other thing once i had a really nice expensive jacket, people were offering to help me and they were nice to me jfl only time it happened to me.

That is old to me:feelsUgh:
When you said old I pictured some 80 year old granny jogging :feelsaww:
People are like that, two things i noticed, when im with my little nephew everyone treat me better million times and speak to me and older people and moms sometimes start chatting with me out of blue, because they assume I'm his dad and you know a dad and familly man cant be a creep or something.

Other thing once i had a really nice expensive jacket, people were offering to help me and they were nice to me jfl only time it happened to me.
Yep it goes both ways, when you're a lone male everyone is on edge around you especially in the evening

Also, if you have a black lab,

Yep. Loner=creep/incel
With people=cool/sociable

Same
The few times i was out with my sister to do something i wasnt treated like complete garbage
If you are ugly and alone outside you are automatically a sad mentally ill individual

JFL at this meme world, foids live on another dimensional plane while we rot in some SCP backroom nightmare

Maybe the guys wanted to smash your sister

Does she smell nice?

dont be fooled. they hate you and look down on you to make themselves feel better. thats how people see unattractive males.

Socialization = men struggling for pussy and women enjoying their elevated position. This is literally always the entire truth in mixed-sex environments. Only male-exclusive spaces can focus on other interests.

You should make most of your situation and incestmaxx. After you become your sister's boyfriend people will treat you really nice

having a hole by your side increases your status

You should make most of your situation and incestmaxx. After you become your sister's boyfriend people will treat you really nice
I got banned for years last time I talked about that on this forum :feelsaww:

I got banned for years last time I talked about that on this forum :feelsaww:
Do you think you have a chance?, nowadays i think it's okay if you don't brag about it. Also it could be your delusions too, nobody can know for sure

I would rope if I had a sister

thats the actual value of having a gf, not the sex

the real question is was she wearing some yoga pants

:feelsohgod::yes::lul:

All the attention was directed at your sister

When I run I only go late at night or early morning in very secluded areas where I know no one will be. Otherwise I can feel people judging me each time I pass them.

I would rope if I had a sister
You're a fakecel with friends and a social life if you had a sister you'd probably have already ascended with one of her friends that she sets you up with.

This was the first time I went jogging with my sister so the difference was really noticeable. Normally people ignore me, never say hi to me but this time the majority said hi and some straight up made some jokes, like how we picked a good time to jog because it had just started raining.

I'm not sure if people thought we were a couple but I think being a male with a female outside subconsciously shows people you're not a creep and they trust you more and are nicer to you. It's a certain aura.

I also felt a bit less subhuman because most people outside were couples and we kinda blended in instead of just my autistic ass zig zagging between the stream of couples I pass when jogging.
this is just a fact, society HATES LVM that are alone. Even having out with your sister gives you an iota of humanity

You're a fakecel with friends and a social life if you had a sister you'd probably have already ascended with one of her friends that she sets you up with.
actually you're right, having a sister the same age as me would help a lot with ascending.