Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went in for ADHD testing, found out I probably have mild autism

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
There's still some testing that needs to happen, but most signs point to autism. No wonder no one has ever liked me.

Just fml, it really never began.

Edit: It's so dumb, but at first, I felt relieved to know for sure what my problem was. But now it settling in how fucked I am for real and my suicidal thoughts are becoming more intense.

Last edited:
Welcome to the 'tism club

no one has ever liked you because you are not attractive, everyone can be diagnosed with autism nowadays

Nice try, but you're still not a mentalcel.

no one has ever liked you because you are not attractive, everyone can be diagnosed with autism nowadays

that's obviously part of it, but even uglies get along with people in the workplace, where as i don't

One of us. One of us.

mild autism is code for being short/ugly and/or bullied and getting a consistently negative feedback loop though your formative years so you never become neurotypical.

"mild autism" is a meme.

i got diagnosed with severe anxiety when i was younger, its got better since then.

never been tested for autism.

mild autism is code for being short/ugly and/or bullied and getting a consistently negative feedback loop though your formative years so you never become neurotypical.

"mild autism" is a meme.

except i had administered tests done to decide it. it's as cut and dry as a diagnosis gets.

How do they test for it ? I'm genuinely interested.

he tested how well/quickly I remembered and processed verbal and visual information. so remembering lists of words, numbers or patterns, and sometimes manipulating the information in my head. turns out i'm high iq and well suited for visual and number related tasks, but my verbal abilities are shittier.

You didn't even need to go and get it checked out, your threads are a diagnosis.

There's still some testing that needs to happen, but most signs point to autism. No wonder no one has ever liked me.

Just fml, it really never began.

Edit: It's so dumb, but at first, I felt relieved to know for sure what my problem was. But now it settling in how fucked I am for real and my suicidal thoughts are becoming more intense.

what's adhd testing like? i honestly think i might have it

what's adhd testing like? i honestly think i might have it

he tested how well/quickly I remembered and processed verbal and visual information. so remembering lists of words, numbers or patterns, and sometimes manipulating the information in my head. turns out i'm high iq and well suited for visual and number related tasks, but my verbal abilities are shittier.

Hope that helps.

It's all a meme so that Jews can Make money off you're pills.

Since you are being diagnosed at an older age you could be high functioning, Aspergers or maybe PDD-NOS. There are other labels on the spectrum.Outpatient therapy could be very helpful for you.
But being on the spectrum isn't the only reason why people don't like you.